Chapter 93

"Let me hold it. A pregnant mom is unable to be too tired." I said as I take the paper bag from Rachel's hand.

"Aww you're sweet." Rachel smirked at me.

"Finn will kill me if I cant protect his pregnant wife." I let out a sigh.

"So this is for Finn?" Rachel frowned.

"Haha just kidding. I know that pregnant wife need more attention than normal wife." I chuckled as I put my arm on Rachel's shoulder.

"Do you want to have lunch here? I will pay the bill." Rachel asked me.

"Well then sure. It's better than I have to cook for the lazy boys in home." I giggled.

Suddenly my phones is ringing. I looked up and Sam said that he is in my home and looking for me. Oh well.

"Is that Finn?" Rachel asked.

"Nope but Sam said that he is hungry and in our home and looking for me." I said to Rachel.

"Alright lets buy some foods and bring it to home." Rachel said.

I just nodded and walked with her to buy some foods for lazy hungry boys in our home. Cant believe that I will live with them together soon. Also with Sam and Blaine. I already have a sister in law now and it feels good to have a sister in law since I dont have any sister at all.

After buy all the foods. We walked to the parking lot to go home. The boys must be waiting for us right now. I really have a big family now. First Kurt and Burt come to my life and now Rachel is being a part of our family and soon Sam and Blaine.

Thirty minutes and finally we got home. Sunday afternoon. It means traffic jam is everywhere. I parked my car on the front yard and I saw Sam's car is there. Rachel is trying to bring all the stuff inside but I take it.

"Emily I can do this." Rachel said to me.

"It's only three paper bags of yours and two of mine and these food." I simply said and walked in.

I lock my car and get into my house with Sam, Kurt and Finn are sitting down on the couch watching football match.

"Hey baby where have you been?" Sam greeted me.

"Been out with my sister in law and I brough you guys food. I know you came here because of hungry, Sam." I said and give Rachel's stuff to Finn.

"What is this?" Finn asked.

"Baby stuff, Finn." I yelled from kitchen to place the food on the dining table.

I opened the wrapper of the food and place it on a plate. I add pregnant vitamin on the food and decided to give it to Rachel.

"For me?" Rachel asked me as I give her the food.

"Yes. I also add the pregnant vitamin to your food so no boys can eat that." I said and sitting down next to Sam.

"Emily you are being so sweet since you found I'm pregnant." Rachel smiled at me.

"I said to you thousand times that pregnant woman need more atttention." I rolled my eyes.

"How is the baby?" Sam asked.

"We got a problem actually." Rachel simply said.

"Rach is was okay right?" Finn frowned.

"The unborn baby is not two weeks old but it's one month old. Right after you both get married, Rachel is pregnant." I said to Finn.

"Amazing dude. Only in one day!" Sam clapping.