Chapter 34

"So when Stacey and Stevie come here?" Finn asked while eating his bruchettas.

"Next week maybe. Stevie said that he really want play video games and beat you." I said.

A door bell ring. Finn turned his head to me, I let out a sigh and opened it.

"Jim? Mike? Artie?" I frowns.

"It's Joe not Jim people. Well hi." Joe said.

"Who's that Emily?" Finn yelled.

"Joe, Mike and Artie." I yelled back and let them come in then close the door. They are sit in the mini bar near the kitchen set now. I made them breakfast like what Finn eat.

"Breakfast everyone." I said as I gave them plates of bruchettas.

"Wow, thank you. You really know that I havent breakfast yet." Joe smirks at me. I just gave him a smile.

"Well we are here to ask you for some project." Mike said to Finn.

"What project?" Finn asked.

"A valentine project." Joe said.

"Well I dont want to get with this freak show. I better take a bath then do my homeworks. Oh wait, I'm forget to tell you that Santana and Puck will come." I said then walked upstairs.

** Joe's P.O.V **

"Well I dont want to get with this freak show. I better take a bath then do my homeworks. Oh wait, I'm forget to tell you that Santana and Puck will come." Emily said then walked upstairs.

She is so beautiful and nice even though she looked so rude to some people that she doesnt like but she is really beautiful and I know she is a good girl. Unfortunately she is Sam's and stole someone girlfriend and break their happiness is a sin. I wont do that then.

"Joe?" Finn called my name.

"Oh yes." I said and turned my face back at them.

"You cant stop looking at my little sister." Finn frowned.

"Yeah, she is beautiful." I said.

"She is. Did you just said that you like her?" Finn asked.

"I do but she is Sam's. Stealing someone girlfriend and break their happiness is a sin so dont worry I wont steal her from Sam." I said.

"Wow, first is Puck then Raphael and now you. You guys have to be patient because she only loves Sam and me." Finn chuckle.

"She ever has a crush on me by the way but it was too late because I dated Tina, if its not, I would date her." Mike laughed.

"Really? Wow lucky you and Sam." I chuckle.

"They were falling in love at first sight." Artie said.

"How could you know?" Finn asked.

"Dont you see when Sam catched her when she was about fall to the ground? They looked at each other eyes for about 15 seconds and from my research if someone looking at each other more than 10 seconds at the first time they meet it means they falling in love at first sight." Artie said.

"Wow. Great research!" I said.

"Yeah last night, they both were had a dinner in Sam's house with his family." Finn said.

"Okay I give up. I will wait until they break up. That's it, because Sam just brought her to his parents its like he asked his parents permission to date Emily." I said.

"And their family was really good to her." Finn said. Then he lift up a fat cat on the table. "You must be hungry, your mom forget about you again today? Dont worry buddy, I'll feed you." Finn said to the cat.