Chapter 87

I already start my work since Monday and today its Wednesday so it's mean that its been three times I came back with my daily routine. Principal Schue decided to less my class, he said that I need to take more rest. What the hell? I'm not sick.

I really hate hospital. That was my first and last to get into hospital. I dont want to get into hospital anymore.

I'm sitting on a chair in the teachers room with a cup of tea and Santana also Emma. I cant believe that she already married with Principal Schue and we are partner in job right now.

"You dont have any class, Em?" Emma asked me.

"Principal Schue said that I dont have any class on Wednesday." I said to her.

"How's your feeling now?" Santana asked.

"Sometimes if I think so hard, my head will start headache but it's fine. I can remember my works in McKinley only in one day! Even though I cant easily forget about those students name." I said to them.

"That's good." Emma smiled at me.

"That's not good because you started date Chang." Santana said.

"We are not dating, Santana." I rolled my eyes.

"Not dating but he pick you up like everyday." Santana said.

"Not everyday but it's been three days he did that, my mom doesnt let me to driving so I dont have another options." I let out a sigh.

My mom doesnt let me to drive. Finn is busy with his college. Burt offered to pick me up everyday but I refused. It's kinda awkward to live with him and Kurt in one home.

So Mike offered to drive me and I said yes. We are not dating but we are getting closer day by day. Just hope that it will be a good things for us.

"I have cheerio." Santana simply said then walked off.

"You still wanna stay here?" Emma asked me.

"I dont have any works left to do."

"Well then, I have to meet Will. This unborn baby wants to meet his dad." Emma smiled at me then walked off.

So I'm alone here. My tea is finally empty. I dont know what to do. There is no teacher I know in this room. I place the cup on the sink then went out. Hope that I will meet someone to talk.

I walked in the hallways alone until I passed the empty choir room. My mind said that I have to get into this place. I entered the choir room. I turned the lamp on and get in.

I dont know why but I miss this place. I touch the piano and a sound come out. I sat down on the bench in front of it then start playing. My imagination changed into a big championship of singer.

Oooh
Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Emily with the Group vocalizing (with the Group):
A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

(Strangers waiting)
Up and down the boulevard
Their (shadows searching) in the night
(Streetlights, people)
Livin' just to find emotion
(Hiding somewhere) in the night!

Oooh!
Workin' hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice
Just one more time