Chapter 98

* 9 months later *

Rachel's baby already born. Twin baby boys. Finn still want to named their baby with the name I gave, Nathan Samuel Hudson and Jayden Noah Hudson.

Sam did his best for regionals and nationals and New Direction got their reputation back as the best club in McKinley, now just waiting for the rest of them graduate.

My unborn baby already nine months old and the doctor said that this week the baby will born but I dont know when so principal Schue let me have a work in home in case my water is break. So I just spent my day in my room with work and then eat until Sam go home.

I'm staying with Sam's family since Rachel and Finn got twin baby and my mom busy with their baby so Mary take the control to protect me, thats fine because my mom usually come here only for have a gossip with me.

My room already full with baby stuff with pink. Kurt was the one who buy all these baby girl stuff and I hope that my baby will be a girl. I already think about baby names,  since the doctor said that my unborn baby is a girl, so I want to name her Nichole Cary Evans. Cary is the combination in between my mom's name Carole and Sam's mom's name Mary so it become Cary.

My baby bump already big and I hard to walk because of it. This is what you feel when you carrying a baby inside your belly.

"Honey, you awake?" Mary knocked my door.

"I'm awake, come in." I said.

"I though you were taking a nap, here a lunch for you. When I got pregnant, I spent my days with much sleep." Mary chuckled and sit down on the edge of my bed.

"I can take a walk to the kitchen actually." I said to her.

"Thats fine. Wow another cute baby clothes." Mary said as she pointed at baby stuff.

"Came last night from Kurt. Isnt that beautiful? But I'm afraid that my baby will be a boy." I said to Mary while take my food.

"Sweety, we've been check the doctor out for more than three times and they say that your baby is a baby girl." Mary said to me.

"Yeah I know that." I half smiled to her.

"Dont worry too much, now eat your lunch. If you need anything, just call me." Mary smiled at me and walked off.

I looked at the food. A steamed rice and some vegetables also a glass of milk and water. I take the food tray and place it on my lap and eating it.

After that I went out from my room and decided to bring that food tray on the sink. It's hard to walk, I need my wheelchairs.

My stomach got a contraction. I tried to place the glass on the sink but it fall down to the ground and make a bang on it. My water is break!

"Mooommmmmm!" I yelled.

"Honey what's happened?" Mary come to me in panic face.

"The baby... the baby is coming!" I yelled and groaned.

"Oh my God." Mary got panic attack and bring me a wheelchair.

I fall to the ground and I cant walk. The baby is coming. Mary helped me to take a seat on a wheelchair. She pushed my wheelchair and out from the apartment. I still hold my stomach to hold the baby not come from my stomach right now.

"I cant...I cant hold it!" I yelled.

"Honey, hold it, be patient for a while. I will take you to the hospital." Mary said as she pushed my wheelchair to out and get to the car.

"Mom.. I cant!" I yelled and groaned.

Sweat came from my head. I cant hold it. The baby push me. She knocked me up and want to go out from my stomach. Mary hold me and help me to get into the car with some help from our neighboor.