Chapter 85

Summer has passed. The school and college start again. I spent my last one month with studying so I wont miss my college. Today it's time to go back to daily routine with those papers and books in my beloved McKinley.

Everyting is fine now. Sam being a co coach for football team and glee club director. Rachel and Kurt are starting their debute as broadway stars since Rachel's project won and she moved to LA. Blaine dropped out from NYADA and he become the director for The Warblers since the Warbler become so terrible because Sebastian and Hunter are graduated.

And what about the glee club? It's fine! The glee club is back and we got our choir room back. The school council found out about Rachel's project and her starting her debute as broadway star so the glee club wont be disbanded again.

What about McKinley? Good things happened here. New year means that new teachers come here to teach. Principal Schue make a new rules that McKinley has uniform now and we decided to give all those uniform to all students today.

I'm so glad that I can start my daily routine with a smile on my face. Starting from today and I'm gonna change my life because I'm going to be twenty in two weeks.

"Morning kid." Shannon greeted me as I walked to the teachers room to get a cup of coffee.

"Morning Shannon. Start a new day!" I said to her as I put the coffee into my cup.

"I heard about your glee club and congratulation with that." Shannon said to me.

"Wow thank you and yes I'm so happy with that." I nodded and take a look on my watch.
"Whoops Principal Schue will come, me and him have something to do. See you!" I wave Shannon a good bye then walked out.

I walked in the hallways with two papercase on my left hand and a wrapper of bread on my right hand. I wear a mini flare dress with a long sleeve and an ankle boots.

I entered my office and place all those thing on my table. I take all the papers that Principal Schue needs to read and sign and decided to bring it to his office.

"Good morning, Ms. Hudson." Sam smirked at me from the door.

"Good morning coach Evans. You look sexy with that sport uniform." I chuckled.

"Aww!" Sam chuckled.

"Do you have any breakfast yet? I have some breads if you want to, Principal Schue will come in five minutes and I have to give all these things to him because we are gonna shock McKinley today." I said to him as I hold all my papers that I want to give to Principal Schue.

"Can you not being so busy this morning? Like please?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Sorry baby, I wish I could but start from today I will change my life." I said then kissed him.

"Have fun with all those papers!" Sam said to me.

"Haha you too!" I chuckled then walked off to Principal Schue office.

I came in the right time. Principal Schue just entered his office and just take a seat. So I decided to entered his office and show him about those papers.

"Good morning Principal Schue!" I said then entered his office.

"Morning Emily! Such a bright Monday I saw you with a cheerful face like today." Principal Schue chuckled.

"Well yeah starting new day with a positive mind. By the way I have some papers that you have to sign first." I said as I gave him the first paper.
"A contract paper from the factory of our uniform, they will send the uniform this morning and maybe will be little bit late."