Chapter 31

"Babe, did you know where I can buy a new xbox stick?" I asked Sam while he is driving to school.

"For?" He asked.

"Finn. He was protest because I gave him drum stick when what he want is the new xbox stick." I said.

"I know the store if you want me to carry you there." Sam said.

"Really?"

"Anything for you, princess." Sam smiled.

"Can we go there after school?" I asked Sam.

"Sure. If you want to." Sam said.

"Do you already get what I say on your pick?" I chuckled.

"I got it! It says 'if one day we are not together anymore, dont ever forget anything we've been through because it's the sad things that make you forget whats really important. But I promise that it wont happen even though it happen, I will tell the world that I'm forever yours and nothing can change it.' That's it." Sam said as he park the car.

"Correct!" I smiled.

"Promise me that you'll always be mine." Sam looked slighty at me.

"I promise you, Sam." I said.

"I love you and I promise that I'll never ever let anybody else have you." Sam said.

"I love you too. You're the best part of my life." I said and we kissed in the car.

"You just bright my day today." Sam smiled.

"Oh come on, dont seduced me, we will be later for the class." I giggle and out from his car.

"Haha alright, alright." Sam hold my hands and then we walk into the hallways to our locker.

When I walked into my class, I saw Raphael is kissing with a girl so I passed them and enter my class.

"You dont get jealous when I kiss a girl?" Raphael walks in to the class.

"Did you talk to me?" I asked as I see no one talk to him.

"Yes of course." Raphael said.

"Well, why should I get jealous? First you are not my boyfriend and second, I have no feelings for you, third everyone in this school knows that you are womanizer, fourth you are not even my ex, fifth get the hell away from my life." I said.

"You seems so rude to me baby, but I like it." Raphael smirks at me. I just ignore him.

"Can. You. Just. Go. Away?" I said to him.

"Well okay, okay but dont regret it if I can steal you from that sucks sophomore!" Raphael walks off out the class.

Kurt turned his face at Raphael while walking to the class and sits beside me.

"What happened between you and that basketball captain?" Kurt asked.

"I dont know. He is a psycho. He always trying to seduced me and said that it's a big mistake dating Sam." I sigh.

"Hey, there is nothing wrong to love someone." Kurt said.

"I know but I dont know how to make Raphael stop. It annoys me." I said.

"Shall I tell Puck and Finn so he will get a punch from them?" Kurt asked.

"No, Puck and Finn cant stop him well it was work but only for 1 period." I rolled my eyes.

"Just ignore him, Emily. You got Sam, you got all the glee club behind you." Kurt said.

"I hope this would end." I sigh.