[21] Favourite Season

Obi-Wan

Winter. Though you're not always on a season-brewing planet, you always manage to enjoy just a glimpse of snow every now and then. It makes you feel like a child again, and Obi-Wan can't help but smile at your grinning, immature state and your overwhelming urge to build a snowman. Besides, the cold weather only gives him another excuse to hold you.

Anakin Skywalker

Spring. It's never too hot, and never too cold. The flowers will be sprouting from their bulbs, decorating the once ice-ridden landscape with every colour of the rainbow. Anakin and yourself enjoy taking walks through the fields and experiencing the blossom and the cool, flowing rivers. It puts you at ease.

Luke Skywalker

Autumn. You're what the inhabitants of planet Earth would call 'Tumblr Trash', as you're obsessed with the ideas of warm, comfy clothing, hot drinks and cuddles with your favourite human being. Luke never thought Autumn was all that spectacular, although every season other than summer was far too cold for him. However, he loved holding you and looking at you as you wore his oversized clothing, for he thought it was cute and made you look far different to what you do in your regular combat attire.

Han Solo

Summer. The best smuggling deals came from Summer as demand was especially high because all products were used up during the winter period. Besides, the price was high, too. Han likes it best because you wear fewer clothes than usual, usually torn-up shorts and a cropped shirt, though, really, he prefers you in nothing at all.