[37] He Accidentally Hurts You

jesus christ this fucking video

thE PERSOAn WHo mADe iT IS SINSISNSIN but i praise them

LMAO RIP ALL U ANAKIN FANS

___

Obi-Wan

He'd never really hurt anyone-- he'd focused all of his negative energy into meditating to pursue a more positive lifestyle. It was only once that he'd ever exploded at you, where the Force had been shaken so much that his actions had been stuttery and they'd jerked his arm, causing him to throw you across the room with an invisible push. He'd never felt such an ache before, and, though a little frightened of what Obi-Wan might be capable of if he were to be ever shaken again, you gave him a shaky nod of forgiveness before he'd wrapped you up in a tight hug.

Anakin Skywalker

He was throwing another one of his fits again. Knowing that there was no other way to rid him of his childish anger than to allow him to rant, you sat, silently, perched on the end of the bed as he paced the room with an angry stare. You'd tried to say something, to try and calm him down by rationalizing the situation, but his anger got the best of him and he'd Force-thrown a lamp across the room. Thankfully, there had been supports from the bed that had reached for the ceiling and it had smashed across one of those rather than yourself. Petrified, you'd avoided Anakin for a week after that until you finally gave into his arms-- he felt so guilty for what he'd done that he'd tried anything and everything to get you back, so you'd given him that extra chance you knew he deserved.

Luke Skywalker

Though Luke was able to manage his anger quite well, he was also a little spontaneous in his early twenties, so he did a lot of unpredictable things. This included him accidentally hurting you with his saber when he had challenged you to a sparring contest, and he'd grazed his saber across your chest and singed the skin on your collarbone. His eyes widened and he had immediately dropped his weapon, only to cradle you against his chest and take care of you for the rest of the next two weeks of your bacta-gel healing process. You'd thought it was all silly, really, but Luke was guilty all the same, and still begged for your forgiveness with daily apologies. The only day he settled was when you'd-- in your frustration of him not listening to you --pressed his lips against yours in a heated kiss that sealed his apology.

Han Solo

Han Solo was a very vocal person who wasn't afraid to speak his mind, even when he knew that the words that were about to pass his lips would probably leave a deeper scar than he had earlier thought. He was constantly comparing you to Leia-- which is ridiculous, the two of you were in no place to be comparative but were equal in every sense of the word even so --and one day he'd gone as far to say that she might be a better girlfriend. The look on your face pulled him out of his anger-clouded state and he'd followed you around like a puppy for the rest of the day until you had finally accepted his pathetic apology.