Chapter 1:

January 12th 2016.

The day the two people you had loved the most, died.
There was no words to describe your sadness.
All you could do was sit in the corner of your room and cry. Just cry.

It was a week after the accident and you were pushed into an orphanage.
You hated it but there's was nothing you could do. All of your family wanted nothing to do with you so you had to stay here.

You walk through the dark dreary hall way and into a massive room with a desk standing right in front of you.

"Hello. I'm (Y/F/N)." You say to the lady at the desk who didn't seem to be thrilled to have to be here either.

"Ok. Your rooms down the hall to the right" She says with a blank expression on her face.

You walk down the hall towards the creepy paintings and statues. You look at the key to your room. Room 98.
When you eventually find your room with no help from the lady at the desks very blunt instructions you turn the key and walk in.

The room was extremely creepy. You didn't particularly know why it just kinda gave off that vibe.

You leave your bags on the ground and sit on the very old bed in the corner of the room. You looked around and noticed another bed on the opposite side of the room. Well obviously you had a roommate.

You walk around and find the bathroom door. You walk through it in curiosity.

You see a black shadow in the shower and quickly realise what it was.
"Oh my god, oh my god I'm so sorry. I'll leave now" you say as you try to get out of the room.

You close the door and take a deep breath. You quickly sit on your bed and contemplate what just happened.

A few minutes later you hear noise coming from the bathroom.

A boy walks out only wearing a towel.

"Oh my god uh I'm so sorry one second I didn't know anyone was here" he says panickingly as he puts on the shirt closest to him.

"Uh, hi I'm (Y/N)" you say awkwardly.

"Hi I'm Dan" he replies. "I don't mean to be rude but why exactly are you in my room?".

"Um I don't mean to be rude but as far as I know, this is my room" you reply, now worried.