Chapter 11:

A/N: So a lot of you guys loved this story and wanted me to continue so I am! I can't wait to read your feed back on the continuation of this story so leave your thoughts in the comments!

7 years later.

You and Dan were now 24. You were still together and were still as happy as ever before. A few months ago you found out you were pregnant with a baby girl and soon after you and Dan moved into a house instead of the cramped apartment you were living in before.

Dan started YouTube a couple of years ago and had great success. You loved it because he got to be at home with you almost everyday. Eventually, Dan convinced you to be in one of his videos and over night, got millions of views. Obviously not everyone liked the idea of their idol being in a relationship but it didn't really bother you because most of the comments were lovely and you gained a lot of confidence.

After a while Dan suggested you make a YouTube channel. It took you a while to get used to talking to a camera but after some time you got the hang of it. You uploaded your first video which was a huge success. So now you and Dan were YouTubers.

So overall your life was fine. Or was it?

July, 22nd 2023.

"Dan, quickly we have a flight to catch!" You yell throughout the house waiting for Dan to come downstairs. You were leaving to go to Vidcon and were already late.

"I'm here now" he smiles as he makes his way downstairs with his suitcase.

"Ok. Got your wallet? Phone? Passport?" You ask making sure he was ready to leave.

"(Y/N), I'm not that stupid" he laughs feeling confident he has everything.

You look around at the kitchen counter and spot Dans passport left sitting there.
"Dan I swear you are like taking care of a child sometimes" you laugh and hand him the passport.

"Oh whatever, come on " he smiles making his way to the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Leave your thoughts or suggestions in the comments!