Chapter 6:

School was alright it was just the people in it that were the problem.
You didn't really mind the work that much but the idiotic people that can't mind their own business were what got to you.

It was lunch and of course you and Dan were talking about random shit.

"Oh here's the orphan lovers!" Says Ben from nearly across the cafeteria.

You roll your eyes and ignore it and Dan does the same until Ben walks over to you.

"Oo you have a chocolate muffin! I fancy that"he laughs as he picks it up and takes a big bite out of it.

Out of nowhere a girl walks over to Ben.

"Ben! If you don't stop..." She threatens and everything fell silent.

The girl and Ben made eye contact for at least a few seconds and you could see the look of realisation in Bens eyes. At first he looked scared but then he just tried to shrug it off.

"Come on let's get outta here" he says still in fear as he walks off.

"Hey, sorry 'bout him" the girl says and sits down beside you and Dan. She had black and purple hair that was down to her waist and she wore a panic! At the disco shirt.

"Thanks for stopping him, but how?" Dan asks as you look at her in curiosity.

"Oh, never mind that! Anyway my name's rose" she smiles, leaving the mysterious thought in our brains.