Chapter 10

It was 6pm now and Dan and Rose had pulled up in Roses car. This meant it was time to go to the seaside and tell Dan.

Your heart was pounding out of your chest as Dan walked through the doors of the orphanage.

"Oh hey (Y/N)! Gosh I'm starving" he says as he starts to walk to the kitchen.

"Dan! No don't.." You yell as he stops himself in his tracks.

"Can you please come to the seaside with me? It's for a school thing" you lie as he turns to face you again.

"Ok sure but let's make it quick cause I'm absolutely starved" he laughs.

~~~

There you were you guys were walking along the seaside talking and laughing but little did Dan know how nervous you were.

You came to the spot you and Dan had hanged out in sense you first met each other.

"Let's sit for a while" You suggest as you sit in the old, wood bench.

Dan sits down and smiles at you.

"Ok dan.."

"Yeah?" He answers.

"There something I have to tell you" you add.

"Ok.."

"Well I kinda... You see... you and me, we're quite.....similar and.. Well that's..." You say not making any sense whatsoever.
There was a few seconds of silence as Dan figured out what was going on.

"(Y/N), I love you too" Dan blurts out and kisses you.

After a few seconds you both release.

"I love you Dan".
~~~
You both walk into the orphanage hand in hand, smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm guessing it went well" Rose smiles.

"My two little lost causes" she laughs and hugs you both.

You and Dan 'hang out' for the rest of the night when Rose went home. You were so happy. You had the person you loved the most right beside you and nothing could bring you apart.
~~~~