Chapter 13:

You were grateful that you had so many lovely YouTube friends. Well most of them were lovely. Some YouTubers were nice and sweet on camera but total assholes in real life. You just didn't associate with 'those' YouTubers.

A few minutes had past and you all heard a knock on Phil's hotel door. He quickly got up and answered the door.

"Hey Cat!" He says excitedly as Cat walks through the door and sees you and Dan sitting on the couch close to each other.

"Oh um hey Dan!" She says not even acknowledging you. You knew Cat was one of 'those' YouTubers but you also knew her and Dan were friends so you didn't say anything.

You wait a second to see if she would say hello but nothing so you decide to introduce yourself.

"Hello Cat, I'm (Y/N)!" You smiled, holding out your hand.

"Um hi I'm Cat" she replied quickly and doesn't bother shaking your hand.

What was her problem? Did you do something? Did you say something?

Phil walks over and kisses her on the forehead and sat down beside her. Something about their relationship wasn't right but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next morning and You, Dan, Phil, Cat, Louise, Zoe and Alfie had a panel and a meet and greet today. You, Dan and Cat were waiting in the lobby of the hotel for the others to come down. You noticed Cat looking at Dan a lot and smiling to herself. Maybe it was nothing. You didn't say anything.

Once the others came you all headed to the panel and then the meet and greet.

After the meet and greet you all went to dinner. It was one of your favourite restaurants ever and it was right beside the sea.

The waiter comes with the food and your all just laughing and talking.

"Um, Dan can I talk to you for a second?" Cat asks looking at Dan and smiling.

"Uh, I guess" he replies hesitantly as he gets up from his seat simultaneously with Cat.

"What was Cat going to say?" You thought to yourself as you watch them walk to the door.

A/N: what did you think? Put it in the comments! Please remember this is a STORY.