Chapter 18

Dan's POV:

I set up the camera on the tripod right in front of my bed. I hesitated to turn it on before finally deciding I had too.

"Hello Internet. I don't usually make videos like this one and if you read the title you'd know exactly what I'm about to say...."

I said what I had to say. I got angry and sad all at the same time. I love (Y/N) and I didnt want anyone or anything to ruin what I have with her.

Your POV:

You wake up and instantly hear Dan talking in the distance. You walk towards your room and listen outside the door...

"I've seen hate accounts on Twitter and Instagram. You don't understand how much that can really ruin a person. (Y/N) and I are extremely happy, dont take that away from us."

He stops for a minute then you hear him stand up and turn off the camera. You run quietly back to the couch, waiting for Dan.

He comes into the living room expecting you still to be asleep.

"(Y/N)" he says looking up at you.

You arise and kiss him. You were so lucky to have someone in your life that cares so much. He was one of the most important people in your life.

"What was that for?" He smiles, your faces inches apart.

"Thank you" you reply and kiss him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So.... I decided to continue it :). Some people really wanted me too and tbh I missed writing this. I'm not sure how many more parts there's gonna be. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions.