Aewen and Glineth

I was awakened by the sound of yelling. Gweawen's yelling to be more precise.

"Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, slamming the pillow over my head.

I heard Legolas chuckle, "Your horse is loose." He stated.

Without a second to lose, I jumped up and ran out of the tent. I was blinded as the sun had just begun to rise.

"Where's Cúnes?!? WHERE IS SHE?!?" I yelled in a panicked tone.

I felt someone grab my wrist and I realised it was Aragorn, "Cúnes is- well, was asleep." He told me.

"What the hell Legolas?!" I snapped, my vision slowly clearing.

"I had to get you up." Legolas smiled innocently.

I punched him in the arm then asked, "Why was Gweawen yelling then?"

"She stepped in a hole and couldn't get out." Legolas shrugged.

"I will get you back for this someday....." I growled, turning back to get ready.

************************************************************************************

A couple hours later- an early morning again- we were all ready to go.

I had decided to wear my hair down today because it was still tangled from the previous battle, and I didn't have a brush. I combed my fingers through my hair as I walked over to the fire pit where the others were eating breakfast.

Gweawen tossed me a small slice of lembas bread. I gave her a 'I hate you' look and she just smirked. She knew I absolutely despised lembas bread.

I ate it quickly, holding my nose. It filled my stomach and at this point that was all that mattered.

I slid on my boots and jumped into the saddle. I rode in the line behind Legolas and in front of Gweawen. I had noooooooooo idea where we were going.

As we rode through Fangorn forest I heard Gweawen hiss my name, "Arien, psst."

"What?" I whispered back, not turning to face her.

"Three things. One: Good job for letting Legolas tell me Haldir was dead." She said this in a very sarcastic tone.

"You're welcome!" I said giving her a fake smile, then turning back to face front.

"Two: Eómer kissed me. Three: What's up with you and Legolas?" She said quickly.

"Nothing, no. Nothing is between Legolas and I-- wait a second! Did you just say that Eòmer kissed you??!!" I said this loudly so I clamped my hand over my mouth when Eómer turned to face me. I smiled innocently.

"Yes. He kissed me. Now I'd very much appreciate it if you didn't te--" she stopped talking as we walked out of the forest.

"Losswen!" She cried jumping of Richorin. Gweawen ran towards her younger sister and brought her into a big embrace.

I grabbed Richorin's reins before he could run away and smiled, "Hello, Pippin, Merry, Losswen." I greeted them.

"Welcome my lords, and ladies, to Isangaurd!" Merry announced with a grin.

"A merry hunt you've led us on then we find you here, drinking and...s-smoking!" Gimli exclaimed gruffly. Of course Losswen wasn't drinking or smoking though, just the hobbits.

"We are enjoying a few well earned comforts on a field of victory." Pippin corrected him.

"Come," I said, "We have some business to attend to."