거짓말

4 months. I can't get over him, I'm tired. While he's being happy, I'm miserable. I want to be happy again. But it's so hard. 《

The sun stroked your skin and as you tried to get up you felt arms around you.
Fuck. Who. Is. That.
You turned your head a little, to see a boy laying next to you. But you couldn't look up to his face to recognise him completely.
Please, no.
Suddenly you heard a cat meowing, a familiar cat. You reached out your hand and when the white cat started licking the palm of your hand, you breathed out a sigh of relief. The arms you were familiar with now, grabbed you tighter and you put your arms around his. It was Jimin. He had probably picked you up last night after you had started vomiting. The amount of alcohol you had consumed maybe had been a little bit too much. Your memory was shattered, you knew that something happened last night but you couldn't figure out what exactly. When you picked your phone from the table next to the bed you saw that you had gotten a lot of notifications, but one made you gasp. It was a message from Taehyung.

Taehyung: can I pick you up for lunch?

Sent: 8:38 am

You remembered. Everything. And you were burning like a tomato. Punched Barbie? That's so not your character. You've never been violent in your whole life. Everyone would know that you did that because you were too drunk, so embarrassing. Maybe everyone would even come to the solution that the reason you became violent was jealously. You needed your friends advice now, that's why you opened their messages.

Irene: GURL OH MY GOD WHERE ARE YOU

Sent: 2:56 am

Irene: okay found out that jimin picked you up. Just for the record if you don't remember anything: you totally hit barbie. But it's okay, she was exaggerating anyway, we are proud of you LOL love u xx

Sent: 3:01 am

Amber: YOU OWNED THE NIGHT, THE BITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED LMAO btw sorry that we let you have a bit too many shots xxxxx

Sent: 4:47 am

To say that you felt ashamed would have been an understatement. But you were glad that the girls got your back. However Taehyung's message worried you... would he be mad? Of course he would. You totally hit his girlfriend, you were out of control. There goes the thing about becoming friends. Not that you thought it would work anyway but now you had just ruined your chances getting closer to him. You were aware at some point that it would be better anyway to get distant to him again, but on the other hand somehow you wanted to get closer. Maybe there was a mini sparkle of hope, you two getting back together?

Jimin moaned into your ear and you felt ashamed immediately. He didn't deserve a girlfriend like this, he was too good for that. Using him as a rebound was against your will but somehow you couldn't help it. This situation was too difficult to handle.

"Morning, honey.", he kissed your ear and stroked your stomach.

"Good morning best boyfriend on the planet. Thank you for picking me up, I'm so sorry...", he interrupted you by pecking your lips softly. He made you face him and put his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. You put your arm around his neck so that your bodies would touch even more. It was beautiful and you enjoyed the moment laying in bed with a boy who really cherished you. Just like Taehyung did at the beginning of your relationship. Before he changed.