안녕

{ taehyung is the most beautiful boy I've ever seen, I'm serious omgawd:( }

There had been quite some events in your lifetime which made you wish to have the power of running away from responsibilities. This moment was one of them. On one hand you wanted to go over to him, hug him and kiss him. On the other hand you felt guilty, ashamed and simply wanted to run away.
Maybe this was the first time you really noticed how Taehyung had changed. Not until now you hadn't realised that his eye bags had become more prominent, as well as his cheek bones. He had lost weight but the scariest thing were his eyes. Besides from them being extremely red, they looked empty. Back then he always used to have this little sparkl which you loved. That sparkle, which always had given you the feeling of being loved. But right now you didn't see that spark. It was gone.

Seconds passed and you were still standing there, staring at each other.
He was leaning against the counter, his head resting against the fridge. Never had you seen him this sad before, and it felt like being stabbed a million times.
Slowly you walked over to him, reaching out your hand. He was looking at your hand, but reached out his hand too.
Quickly you grabbed his hand and put it into the two palms of your hands.

"Taehyung...", you whispered still walking closer to him.

He was staring at the floor but didn't neglect his hand being surrounded by yours.

"It hurts me seeing you like this.", you were seeking eye contact but his gaze was straight focused onto the floor.

"It also hurts me seeing you like this. Crying all the time just because of me.", he was mumbling as usual making it hard for you to understand him.

But you did. And him saying this made you angry.

"We can make each other happy, Taehyung. We don't have to be sad about making each other sad! It could be so easy but we're making it unnecessarily difficult. And you know why?"

He sighed and looked up, he was actually looking everywhere but into your eyes. Obviously he didn't want to hear the next thing you were about to say but you had to.

"It's Krystal's fault. Well, not completely but without her we could've worked on our problems. She was trying to set us apart from the beginning and we were stupid enough to not notice it."

"She was trying to help me.", Taehyung shook his head and you let out a loud gasp.

Krystal had completely brainwashed him and you really had to hold yourself together to not go into the bedroom and smack her head off.

"Taehyung, you still don't realise? Do I need to start from zero so you can understand what's going on?"

Even though you had exchanged eye contact for a second now, he had decided to look away quickly. He seemed afraid and your task was it to prove him that the only person he should be afraid of was Krystal.

"Taehyung... tell me, why are you crying right now?"

His eyes widened and he took his hand out of yours. Slowly he stepped a step back. You wouldn't give up.

"I'm.. I don't know. I'm just sad.", he started playing with his fingernails showing that he was nervous.

"Why are you sad?"

"I don't know."

You sighed. This was harder than you thought. Taehyung always seemed to have gotten more confident since he got together with Krystal. Now you clearly saw that it all had been simply façade.