{ again this is unedited ; so sorry }

How to get over a heartbreak?

This was the fourth time you had googled this now. The link to wikihow seemed interesting. It said that there were even pictures attached, so you clicked on it. Maybe wikihow could help.

1) Don't be embarrassed to cry.
Oh, you weren't. Actually your eyes seemed to have adjusted to being swollen every morning because of the crying. Crying became like a regular thing to you, with some exceptions when you felt so sick you couldn't even cry. Just like right now.

2) Talk to your friends and family.
Again, you had done that. Your closest friends knew about it, your parents knew that you weren't in a relationship anymore. Since you weren't really close to your parents you couldn't tell them about problems like this. The only problem you would talk to them about was money.

3) Focus on moving on.
Why is it so easy to write it down but in practical it's like the most difficult task you had to face ever - yet. Wikihow told you to focus on work, friends and family. But even though you were distracted during the day, during the night nothing could distract you. The memories and the pain which was still aching in your heart. Just like in the beginning when he had broken up with you.

4) Talk to a professional.
No. Even though you knew that you were not getting over him for too long, you couldn't deny that somehow you didn't want to change it. You couldn't imagine living without the pain. A life without these feelings for Taehyung has always seemed unimaginable.

5) Accept it.
Your mouth dropped open.
"Accept it."
This was no option. Wikihow hadn't helped you and you felt yourself becoming angry again. You threw yourself on your bed, your face laying in the pillows.

You've heard people say often that you always have these special feelings for your first partner. But still all of them seem to move on but manage to keep these special feelings hidden behind a wall. Why couldn't you?

It was 2 am and you were laying on the floor, staring at the roof. His words were repeating in your head over and over again.
Krystal possessed him. She manipulated him. These things he said seemed so ridiculous to you partly now that you thought of it. How could you have had sympathy with that girl for a few seconds? She was devious bitch. Her intention had been getting Taehyung from you, right from the beginning.

The more you thought about it, the angrier you got. Without thinking about anything further you grabbed your keys and stamped outside right into the rain. As lucky as you always were, you had forgotten your umbrella. But this didn't matter at the moment.
Quickly you ran towards the subway station to get to Taehyung's place. Drunk people were laughing at you but you tried to ignore it. It wasn't even that hard to ignore it since the thoughts about what you would say were concerning you so much at the moment that you even almost missed to get out at Taehyung's station.

You saw that the light in his bedroom was still turned on. At least you wouldn't wake him up. Since you were scared of elevators you ran up the stairs which forced you to take a little break before ringing his bell.

A loud sigh was to be heard and it didn't sound too familiar to you. What if this was the wrong door? Your body started to itch when a familiar face welcomed you, not looking very nice.

"What the fuck?", Krystal hissed at you.

Before you could say anything more she stepped out and got very close to you. So close that you could feel her hot breath against your skin.

"Leave. Right now.", she said quietly giving you her murder glance.

"No. I'm not here to talk to you. I'm here to talk to Taehyung.", your voice sounded confident.