키스

His lips. So soft. So loveable. You hadn't realised yet how much you had actually missed his kisses. His kisses made everything better, always. They were putting you into another world, a save world in which only the both of you exist. In which he always protects you. And in which you'd always be his. His kisses were transporting you into another world, a world only he could put you in.
Your stomach was exploding and your cheeks were burning. Your fingers were shaking and your legs turned to pudding.

At first you couldn't kiss back but when he leaned back you found yourself seeking another. You kissed him back and for a second you were afraid he would pull back, but he did the contrary. He seemed to notice your shaky legs and put his hands over your waist for your support. The kiss went from soft to passionate, you two not realising what you were doing.

After a few minutes he finally pulled away. His expression was unreadable.
"I should go.", he went to the door to put on his shoes.

"What? Why? Taehyung you can't leave me now after doing this!", you ran after him and felt your eyes becoming watery again.

"I'm sorry."

Without looking back once again he closed the door, leaving you as a mess. And now really, like a mess you've never been before. You started throwing pillows everywhere and crashed onto the floor. For a second you just wanted to let all the anger out, you threw his glass against the wall causing shards to be spread on the floor. This was one of the lowest moments in your life, laying in shards sobbing over a guy who didn't even deserve a girl crying for him.

Days passed and the event last Saturday with Taehyung had definitely left a mark on you. You didn't talk much anymore, most of the times you stayed quiet. Food wasn't as important either. And sleep in this state was impossible. You laid in bed for hours, eyes open, the memories passing in front of your eyes again. It was the same procedure every night and it seemed to hunt you forever. If you actually had managed to fall asleep for once you were plagued by horrible nightmares. Leaving you in sweat and fear to ever dream again.

People around you noticed, especially Jimin and the girls. But they had noticed too that there was no way to make you talk. It was like Taehyung had taken all of you with him when he left. Because now you felt like an empty body walking around, no soul. It was scaring you, this was the first time you've ever been this down. But whatever you tried, you couldn't become positive. It felt as if Taehyung had sucked you into a black hole of negativity. And you hated him for that.

It was your one month anniversary with Jimin and you had finsihed preparing his present last night. He took you out for dinner and after that you went over to his place, you planned on staying the night.

"Babe, I'm worried about you.", Jimin said as you were cuddling on his couch.

"Why?"

"You seem so off lately. Are you sure there's nothing you want to tell me?", he put his hand on yours.

If he only knew. There was so much you wanted to tell him, but you simply couldn't. Jimin was being so perfect the past four weeks, you really wanted to try staying with him. Starting to fall for him. But how do you manage feelings?

"I guess it's just uni... I'm really tired lately.", you only half lied. Uni was really going harsh on you these days and the thing about you being tired was true too. Simply that the reason for that lack of sleep wasn't studying. It was being the pathetic mess as always.

"You're not sleeping well?", he asked stroking your hair.

You nodded.

"Well then I'll try my best in singing lullabies tonight. You up for that?"

"Sure.", you smiled and turned around to kiss him.

Jimin had fallen asleep first and again you found yourself crying yourself into sleep. The only difference to the other nights was that now you were laying in your boyfriends arms.

The present Jimin had prepared for you wasn't only the dinner but also a bracelet. It was silver and he had let his name written on it. You made sure to wear it as often as possible, always earning a thankful smile from him when he saw the accessorie on your wrist.

Back to work you entered with a smile again after a million years. Sadly this smile disappeared as soon as you saw Krystal laughing with your boss. Some shit was about to go down. When your boss saw you entering he hastily waved you over.

"This is Krystal. She's going to work here starting on Saturday. Can you show her around and make sure she's feeling comfortable?", your boss seemed happy with your new co - worker and you had to control yourself not to slap her in front of your boss.

"Sure.", you said sounding bored.

Why the hell on earth had she decided to work here? It must must've been something with Taehyung. Either she found out about the kiss and decided to ruin your life or she didn't know about the kiss and decided to ruin your life. Two arguments but you were sure - she probably wanted to ruin your life.

It took you a little longer to get ready, by accident. You made Krystal wait a little longer, without any purpose. She seemed pissed but as soon as she saw you her eyes lightened up. She looked exactly like every bitch in every teen movie ever before the moment the bitch was going to embarrass the cute protagonist in front of the whole school.

You started showing her around, not being careful if she caught everything. As you had shown her everything you poured yourself a coffee, she still standing beside you.

"So why did you decide to work here?", you poured in a little milk before sipping on your cup.

"Because I need money."

"And...?"

"None of your business. By the way, can I give Taehyung a call from your phone? My battery is like two percent and I can't make any calls. You saved his number, right?"

She was jealous and you didn't know why but somehow you felt bad. Yes she had taken your boyfriend. Yes she was being mean to you. But you hadn't behaved any better by kissing Taehyung. It was understandable that she was worried. However, it was better not to make her call from your phone. His number was the first number in your contact list actually.

"No, I don't know his number.", you replied sipping your coffee. Trying to lie as good as possible, acting has never been one of your talents.

"Really?", Krystal asked sounding suspicious.

"Yes."

"But how did you guys meet up then?", her eyes became small as if she was trying to read your mind.

What did she know? You weren't sure and you were scared to tell her. You started becoming nervous and felt the adrenaline kicking in.

"We never met up?", you put your cup back down and tried to sound confused.

"You're lying.", her eyes seemed teary and you felt the goosebumps all over your body.

"No, no I'm not."

"Yes you are. That's the only reason why he's being so...", she turned quiet and stared at the ground. She really seemed to love him. But she couldn't imagine how you felt. You two loved the same boy and he was hurting her, probably like he had hurt you.

There was a sudden desire of hugging her and crying your eyes out together even though you should hate her. But for that second you couldn't. Luckily Amber stopped you from doing stupid things by interrupting your conversation.
You had to go serve a table and when you got back, Krystal was gone.
Lucky, who knows what you would've done being the emotional wreck you were at that time.

Author's note

I just saw that this story has reached 1K views... omg :( I really didn't expect anyone to like this but thank you sooo much for reading this, voting & commenting, like really I always get so extremely happy whenever I get a notification haha lol ~

I hope you're enjoying this story, I'm trying my best!!

Thank youuuu and have a nice day ♡