놀람

+ i reached 100k!!!! for some this might not be very special but for me it is so thanks to everyone who has read this story, voted or commented!
since 90% of you hated the ending, i decided to make an extra chapter as a thank you for 100k (it's so long, i hope no one falls asleep reading it)
getting lots of criticism ever since i finished this story, i sometimes get...sad? i feel very insecure about this story but well, i could never delete it since it's the only book i actually finished *cries and laughs* i think my other stories are better and this sounds like i'm trying to promote my other stories but please don't judge me only by this book and maybe try the other ones because then you can judge me lol thanks and now please enjoy the extra chapter, love you all!! x

[ !PLEASE READ! for this chapter I have to change the plot of the actual story. this chapter would be the one after 시직, so there are some changes!!

last few bits of 시작 to refresh your memory :

"You found yourself on the dancefloor again when suddenly an angry Krystal bumped you. She ignored you stumbling and headed right towards a guy leaning against the wall. Taehyung. Krystal literally jumped on him and decided to have a wild make out session with her boyfriend with everyone looking at them.

It was little bit too much to handle for you so there was no way you could stay in that club any longer. Wendy told you to wait for her outside since she also had to go to the toilet quickly.
You were not over Taehyung and while this bitch was there you couldn't do anything to get him back. She clearly had showed off her territory as if she had sensed your plan on getting him back. The world had been so unfair to you these past years why couldn't something positive happen for once? The negative things were such a burden and you weren't sure about how much longer you could handle it. Your make up was all over your face and you were sobbing your eyes out when you were packed by your shoulder again.

"I love Taehyung.", you sobbed almost falling to the ground.

Abruptly the hand was taken off your shoulder. You sat on the ground covering your face in your hands while waiting for Wendy's consoling words. The breathing of her got heavy and they didn't sound like Wendy. As you looked up you didn't see Wendy.

It was Jimin." { I STILL CRINGE HAHAHA }

So what happened after that was that "you" tried to explain everything to Jimin. He forgave "you" immediately like in the next chapter of the actual story ( 결정). Taehyung wants to bring "you" home but Krystal catches him and yells at him not to touch "you". Krystal and Taehyung leave and Wendy tells Jimin he should go home. This chapter starts when "you" has arrived at home after this horrible night.

I hope everyone understood... now I hope you'll like the chapter! Thank you♡ ]

놀람

The whole night you hadn't been able to shut your eyes for once. Sitting in front of your window, you could see the sky turning into pink and the sun slowly rising. The scenario of last night was repeatedly in front of your eyes. You could feel Jimin's soft fingers on your shoulder as you accidentally confessed your love for Taehyung. Jimin's hurt expression and his wet cheeks were haunting you and there was nothing you could ever do to make it up again. Jimin was the perfect boy who didn't deserve a crazy girl who was in love with her ex.

Is this what love is like?, you asked yourself. Is it supposed to continue on hurting me in this unbearable way?