먼저

I had a little accident at work yesterday. I cut my finger and it started to bleed like hell. Now the wound is in process of healing. The cut skin is trying to grow together again, there's going to be a scar but my cut skin will be connected again. I can't help but see Barbie as the knife and Taehyung and me as the skin, which is meant to be together. Am I weird?《

Amber insisted on taking you home or just chill with you but you had denied. The only thing you wanted to do right now was: nothing. Your evening was well planned. Watch some dramas, order some Chinese takeaway and cry as usual. You were about to reach your front door and dial the number of your favorite restaurant when you saw a blue post it being stuck on your door in form of a cloud.

This is better.

You quickly pulled it off and crumpled it together. What a sick joke. But the joke continued when you opened the door. Photos of you and Jimin were laying messily on the floor. You looked at your door and saw that there was a gap between the door and the floor. That was probably how the photos got in. You kneeled down onto the floor to have a better look at the pictures. They were all taken from your Instagram. There were five pics of Jimin and you in total but one photo made you gasp. It was the photo Taehyung had taken of your neck, showing off the necklace with his initial. Without any further thoughts you found yourself ripping the photo. You didn't want it. But you were thankful for the reminder to delete that pic.

As the queen of repression you decided to not make a deal of it and see the positive things. While you had putten the post it and the necklace photo into the trash bin you kept the photos of you and Jimin. Your one month anniversary was coming up and personal gifts always have been the best gifts. While watching 'Reply 1997' you worked on a little photo book for Jimin. Adding some quotes here and there and some compliments here and there. You were pleased with the result and by all the working you had totally forgotten about the food and cry thing you had planned. You were too tired to do neither of both so you decided to just go to sleep.

You were on the same playground on which Taehyung had asked you to be his girlfriend one year ago.

"Sit down.", he smiled pointing to the swing.

You smiled and obeyed him happily as he kneeled down. He put his hands on your knees to keep his balance. It was a late summer evening. The sky was changing into a million colours and the air smelled just like summer felt. Happy. Comforting. Perfect.

He looked into your eyes and for a few minutes you both kept on doing that, enjoying the silence letting your eyes tell everything.

"Have I ever loved you?", he asked repeating your question you once had asked him a long time ago.

You gasped a little. No lie, you had told each other these three words a lot of times already. But still you couldn't trust them fully yet.

"I don't know.", you mumbled lowering your head.

He grinned and lifted up your chin.

"I've always loved you. It only took me a while to realise it. But I'm glad I finally did. I didn't realise the greatest feeling in the world. I love you."

Loud hammering on the door woke you up. You looked at the clock to see it was 12 pm already. Oh no, you had totally missed out uni. Not looking into the mirror you ran towards the door.

Jimin leaned against your door, his eyebrows narrowed.

"Jimin, oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot to set the alarm and slept like a bear. Come in."