chapter 2

Erens POV

-later that night-

I place my bag down on a small counter and find a note from levi that is placed on top of a package.

"Do not feel uncomfortable when you put this on. You have no choice."

I pick up the package and peek inside of it, and already don't like what I see.

"Eh!??" I gasp.

Erwin opens the door and sees my shocked face and asks,"Whats wrong?"

"Er, nothing, I just need to get my night clothes on before going to bed." I say.

He smiles and nods his head and says,"I will check back in in five minutes."

He smirks at me, sending an obvious signal, on purpose, and closes the door.

I glance back into the package and cringe at the sight of what was inside the package.

Where did Levi even get this stuff??

-minutes later-

I crawl under the sheets in the middle of the bed and wait Erwins arrival.

Why am I doing this??

Why could that stupid horse face do this??

I pull the blanket over my face and hear the door open and slide the blanket down to the top of my nose and see Erwin.

"I know what you're really here for." he says.

"Y-you do?" I ask.

Does he though??

He nods his head and walks over to the side of the bed and smirks at me.

God I dont want to do this... But I have to, for Levi, for my family...

He places a knee on the bed and tilts his head.

"You didn't come here to be one of my soldiers, did you?" he asks.

By the tone of his voice, I'm guessing he is clueless that I have a knife under my pillow.

I shake my head lightly and slowly.

What do I do now?? AUGH. I have to tease him... Eeewwwww, but he is so gross.

I shake away reality and the voices in my head and stare at Erwin.

I have to put up a good act, or else we are screwed.

I slide my leg to where it slips out of the cover of the blanket and slide my foot on the bed, bending my leg up and I shoot a look at Erwin.

"Maybe I did..."

Eeeeeeegggghhhhh

I pull the blanket around, only to reveal my chest and half of my stomach.

So, appearently, Levi just has lingerie laying around the side to fit a man, because Thats what's he forced me to wear.

It came in a set of a corset that went up to my chest and gave me the future of a woman, and then the bottom half was something that was like spandex with those little things that connect from those to the high socks.

"...Maybe I didn't."

Erwin smirks and chills run up my spine.

He goes into the bed and crawls over to me, but I push my foot on his forehead, stopping him.

I sit up on the bed and move to the left and point to the middle of the bed and say,"Lay on your stomach."

He does as I say and I sit on top of his back and may down on top of him and reach my hand under the pillow.

I breathe into his ear and slowly pull the knife from under the pillow.

"Its night time." I whisper.

His smile fades and I pull the knife from under the pillow and I grip the handle tightly and place one hand on his head to aim for my stab spot.

I raise the knife, and before he can yell, I stab him in the back of the head.

My hands shake and I feel like I did something terrible.

I let go of the handle, leaving the knife in his head.

I jump off of the bed and quickly put on my my clothes and my gear.

I prop open the window and throw my bag over my shoulder and look back at Erwins dead body.

Did I do the right thing?

jumpS throw my hood over my head and I jump out the window and shoot wires out of my manuvering gear and clip them to a tree and before i disappear into the forest, I hear screams from the castle.