chapter 7

Erens POV

We run outside in our gear and as soon as levis boots touch the Earth, we hear a person yell his name.

We see Erwins best soldier ,Mike standing at the opposite side of the field with his sword pointed at me.

"YOUR FRIEND KILLED OUR KING!" he yells viciously.

I grip onto my sword, ready to pull it out at any second. Levi holds my arm and says,"We wait for them to make their move."

I don't listen and keep a tight grip on the handle.

Levi stands infront of me and yells back,"I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL HIM!!"

My heart beats face from several things racing through my head.

I shake them away.

Levi swipes out one of his swords and points it to Mike.

"MY TOP SOLDIER HAS HAD MORE KILLS THAN YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE ARMY, AND MY SECOND HAS THE BEST PHYSICAL COMBAT IN THE LAND! AND I AM TWICE AS GOOD AS THEM! I WILL GIVE YOU TEN SECONDS TO BACK OUT OR DIE!" Levi yells.

A moment of silence waves over the field.

Suddenly, all the soldiers on the other side of the field charge towards us, yelling.

Levi swipes out another sword and clings his manuvering gear to a stump and zips over to Mike.

He swings his swords, but Mike clashes his sword against Levi.

Now all of his soldiers, including me, run into the field.

Levi runs back over to me behind a standing rock and we knee on the ground.

"Eren," he rubs my hand where I bite it to turn into a titan,"you will succeed this time,-"

"But what if I don't?? What if I die??"

"EREN!! Don't talk like that! We will make it out alive!"

He stands up from the rock and I follow him down the field, slashing through people's heads as we run.

We stop infront of Mike, who has ten a gun men behind him, with all pistols pointed at us.

Levi stands infront of me and backs up slowly.

"Shoot." Mike says.

I hear the guns go off.

Suddenly a striking pain goes from my arm into my stomach and my hand.

I caught out blood onto levis neck and he breathes unsteadily.

My knees wobble and I almost fall.

Levi catches me in his arms and zips off behind some bushes.

He lays me on his lap and pets my bloody face.

"Eren come on," he shakes.

I shake my head and cough out more blood and feel my hand send pain all over me and my arm goes numb.

"Eren you're okay, you're okay!" he yells.

I feel tears come out of my eyes and I now know that I not walking back into that castle.

I raise my hand and place it on levis face and smile for him.

"No! EREN STOP THAT!!" he cries.

He pulls out his gun and reloads.

"I will kill him for you." Levi growls.

He runs off and all I hear are guns and bombs and vibration from the ground.

I stare out into the field and notice Mikasa looking at me.

I see her yell my name and she runs over to me.

She kneels down in front of me and grabs my shoulders.

"EREN!!" she cries.

"Help...help Levi..." I cough.

She glances up in his direction and a wave of anger h does over her face.

"You better live, mom won't be happy with you if you don't." Mikasa growls.

Before she runs off she says "I love you" then she disappears.

Minutes later she drags Levi back.

He has blood running up his arms from his hands to his elbows and it's splattered on his chest and neck.

I look down at his stomach and he has three bullet holes in him.

Mikasa lays him next to me and says to Levi,"You two stay hidden, and don't let anything happen to my little brother." then sh ed gone again.

Levi coughs out a stream of blood and turns his head towards me, smiling.

His colorless eyes are shimmering from tears and blood is coming through the veins of his eyes, making them bloodshot. Thats probably my case too.

He leans over and pecks me on my cheek as a last kiss and he reaches his arm around me and pulls me into him and I lay on his chest.

"I love you Eren." he says scraggly and deeply.

"...I love you.. Levi.." I shake.

My eyelids get heavy and everything gets blurry.

My last words have meaning to them at least... And my last word was his name... And I died in his arms....

I close my eyes and I feel levis arms drop and his body stops shaking and his head drops, glaring down at my head.

He is dead...he...He is dead....

I feel one last year come out of my closed eye and let my body fall asleep.