another one

I suggest you listen to the audio WITH HEADPHONES to spice up this chapter

Erens POV

Minutes later, no, seconds later, levi had undressed us both and laid his body on mine.

Now, he kisses my neck softly and I met out little moans every now and then and I clings my legs to his side.

"Mmn... Eren... You're so... Adorable." Levi mutters between each smudged kiss.

He moves his lips to mine and gags me with his tongue.

I pant and he grabs me and rolls me over.

"Get on your knees and bend over." He commands.

I do as he says and he grips my sides with his hands and leans over my body as he penentrates into my exit.

I pant viciously with pain, but a bitch load of pleasure.

"Aah.. Levi... I..I think.."

He interrupts me and grabs my hair and keeps his big, hard length inside me.

"Do it. Spill. I don't care if it makes a mess. I want it all over the place, you filthy animal." He growls while gripping my hair.

Just by hearing his words, I get even more turned on and I do as he had instructed.

He grabs my tip and let's my hot, white cum trickle on his fingers.

He flips me over and quickly grabs my exposed member and shoves it in his mouth, with cum still spilling out of me.

When he pops his mouth off, little drops of cum trickle out of his mouth and he smiles.

I pant and he crawls over me.

He leans down and pulls the silky velvet blanket over us and kisses my cheek and I feel my cum from his mouth smear on my cheek.

He breathes heavily and pulls away and places my legs on his shoulders and hovers over me and I wrap my hands behind his neck, with my back arched just a little and he thrusts into me, hard and fast.

He continues his motions, going really hard and really fast, making the bed shake and created creaking noises. The rooms smells of sex and is filled with the sounds of moans, sighs, panting, and screams and is as hot as a sauna.

Suddenly, we hear Levis bedroom door open, and I can't see who it Is, all I can see is the underside of the blanket and levi hovering over me.

Levi shoots his head in their direction and yells,"EVER HEARD OF PRIVACY!?" I hear the multiple voices apologize quickly and slam the door shut.

"Who...was that?" I ask.

Levi drops his head with a sigh.

"Just some brats from the 104th trainies squad. Don't think they saw you though. Although, Mikasa might have jumped to conclusions." Levi says.

I blush and cover my face with my hands and I laugh and I hear levi chuckle above me.

I smile and peak through my fingers and face levi.

His face is so releaving to see. Especially after that nightmare...

Levi kisses my forehead then drops down next to me and I say,"Besides getting interrupted, that was... Amazing." I pant.

"Good," levi says,"because I will be doing that every night that you lay in this bed. Actually no. Just every night."

I giggle and he smiles at me.

"I love you Eren." He says.

I smile and close my eyes,"I love you too... Levi."

The end