chapter 5

Erens POV

I open my eyes slightly and the light of the sun coming from the ten foot window almost blinds me. I move by a few inches and feel an arm on me. Oh right....I had sex with the king last night...

I roll out of his arms and sit up on the bed and land my feet on the soft wooden floor and rub my eyes.

I go to get up and put my clothes on, but two arms wrap around my stomach.

I turn my head and see levi hugging me.

"Won't even give me a morning kiss?" he mumbles.

"Ah, I...I'm sorry.." I say.

I turn around and go to kiss his forehead, but he shoots his head up and my lips land on his.

He pulls away and says,"Alright, you can go now."

"You don't want me to wait?" I ask.

"No. I'm tired as shit. I'll be in here for a while. I'll find you when I wake up."

I smile and nod and put my clothes back on and leave.

-seven hours later-

I walk down the hallway and glance up and see captain Levi walking in my direction.

"Hey, Levi-"

He walks right past me as if I'm not even here and goes into his office.

Talk about rejetion. Or a one night stand, gosh.

I continue walking towards the exit of the castle where my room is.

Right when it gets dark, I go out into this little hidden sauna type of pool, but its all natural, not man made or anything.

I take off my shirt so that I'm left in my boxers and I sink down into the pool and sit where I made a little seat of stone over the years that I built around the inside edge and close my eyes.

Nobody usually goes around this area anyways, so I shouldn't get caught or anythi-

"Oi, Eren."

My eyes pop open and I jerk my head in the direction of the voice and see levi.

"Ah- Levi, what are you doing here??" I ask.

"Well, I always see you sneak away into here, so I wanted to know why." He says.

"Oh..."

He raises an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Would you mind if I join you?" he asks.

"Eh!! No not at all.." I shake.

"Good. I wouldn't have given you a choice anyways." he pulls off his cravat and his shirt and undresses down to his boxers and goes in on the opposite side of the pool, nearly three feet away. The pool isn't very big... Its kind of deep, but not very.

I awkwardly clear out my throat and twiddle at my thumb.

"You're hand still hurts?" Levi asks.

"Eh, yeah."

Last time we went out into war, I tried titan shifting, but nothing would work and I but my hand several time, causing chunks to come off.

"Let me see it." he sways over to me from the other side of the pool and stands infront of me with his back hunched, his toes on the edge of the surface, and grabs my hand.

I shake and my breathe stutters.

"Why are you acting so weird?" He asks.

"Well I I'm.. I'm still trying to process lastni...Last night..." I stutter awkwardly.