Chapter 15

Erens pov

-the next morning--in case you were wondering, they later disposed of the bodies-

I walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen and wrap my arms around Levi from behind, who is sitting on a stool in front of the small island in the kitchen, and rest my chin on his head.

"Levi... When you said it was possible for you to be like me.. How would you be able to do that?" I ask him.

"Well it's either I would have to let my past life get the better of me, or somehow get your blood in me." Levi replies, half asleep.

That seems easier than the first option.

I slide off of him and into the kitchen and make him a cup of tea.

How could I do that?

I could... Put blood in his tea? Yeah let's just do that.

I slide my hand over to a knife and cut my finger and drip my blood into his tea and stir it together.

"Here Levi..." I hand him the tea and he raises his head.

"Oh, thank you Eren," he replies.

He grasps the round edges of the cup and takes a small sip of his tea.

Will it even work?? No! Fuck! It won't!

"Levi..." I walk over to him and he sets down his tea and raises an eyebrow.

"What?" He asks.

I swirl his stool around and grab his hands and tilt my head.

"I'm getting bored, can we do something?" I ask.

He nods his head,"Sure, do you want to like go to the park,-"

I glare at him and pull him out of his stool.

"No you shitbrick idiot," I mumble.

I pull him close to me and press my lips on his and he kisses me back and wraps his arms around my neck. He tastes like peppermint tea.

I pick him up and carry him back into my room and throw him onto the bed, caressing his body with mine.

Before either of us know it, all of our clothes are off and I have my length inside of Levi's exit and his back is arched with his head thrown backwards and his fingers digging into the sheets.

He moans loudly while arching his back.

The way he does it is just so... Adorably sexy.

He breathes heavily and through his moans and sighs he says,"E-Eren, baby, pull-pull out ple-ease."

I pull out of him, and warm white cum smears on our bodies.

Levi sits up and I lay between his legs and grab his wet length and rub it viciously and with my other hand I squeeze the tip, it oozing with cum.

I like the sides and work my tongue to the warm tip and Levi moans tiredly.

I swallow the liquid and wipe it from my lips. I lay on top of him and reach one arm under his back and lifted his legs and pushed a finger into his exit.