chapter 8

Erens POV

I open my eyes to me laying in a field under a big willow tree.

I sit and up and realize that I'm in my hometown. I walk down the grassy hill and walk over to my house. I walk in the door and see my mom.

So if I'm dead, am I in heaven, with my mom?

She turns her head to me and smiles,"Eren?"

"I'm home mom." I smile.

She hugs me and says,"But you shouldn't be here its too early!"

-mikasas POV-

"Eren!!"

"HE ISNT BREATHING!!"

"Shit, Theres too much blood,"

"More enemies are coming!! And a few titans!"

"EREN !!"

I kneel over him crying and shaking him. He died in his lovers arms... No, he is not dead, neither is captain Levi..

I reach over to captain Levi and smack him in the face.

"CAPTAIN!! WAKE UP, DONT YOU SEE THAT EREN IS DYING!?" I yell.

He doesn't do anything. He just lays there dead.

I pick up Eren and someone else picks up Levi and we run back to the hospital and into the medical room.

-Erens POV-

"You see that light right there." mom asks.

I nod my head.

"Go to it. Its your second life."

"Why haven't you gone??" because. I don't need to... Levi is doing it. He needs you in his life. Don't leave him all alone."

I glare at the small light that keeps growing on the wall.

-levis POV-

"Come to your uncle "

"Don't be scared,"

I hear his voice swirl around me and continue running down the broken alley wall to the light.

Suddenly I hear Isabelle and Farlan.

"Levi," "do you know what that is?"

I hear my brath shake.

I'm dead, why, what, what????

I turn around and see them standing infront of me.

"That's your second life. Go to it." Isabelle says.

"Are you guys coming??why haven't you gone??"

"We are fine here. You're not. We kept the light clean for you. And what about Eren? He is going to it right now." farlan says.

Eren? So he is dead??

I turn around and look at the light. When I turn back around, Isabelle and farlan are gone, and my uncle is walking towards me.

I shake my head at him and run towards the light and reach my arm through it and throw myself through.

-Mikasa POV-

Their heartlines stop.

Revenge. I need it.

I run out and point my gun at everyone that I see and shoot.

I point my gun at Mike, but he already has his pointed at me and he aims at my head and pulls the trigger.

-Erens POV-

I tickle the light with my fingers and right as I am about to say goodbye, someone who walks in the door.

Mikasa.

She died?? How??

She repeats what I did and things get explained. She does over to the light with me and says,"I don't want a different mom.. Please..."

My mom cries and walks over to us. "I will go before you then..." she turns bcc around and says,"I love you." then she disappears into the light.

Mikasa hugs me and I hold her hand and we walk into the light together.