chapter 6

Erens POV

Levi glares at the girls, especially Mikasa.

He pulls me closer onto him, pushing our bodies together, and grabs my face and presses his lips on mine. He moves his tongue around in my mouth and gives me multiple kisses, tilting his head at each one while he moves his hands down my neck to my shoulders and around my back.

I close my eyes and kiss him back and wrap my arms around him.

The girls all gasp and I hear them run off.

Levi pushes me onto the wall of the pool and my legs unhook from his sides . he grabs my knees, with his hands almost wrapped around them entirely -holy yaoi hands- and spreads my legs out and pushed his length into me. I jerk my head back and yell a moan and he pulls out, then pushes in again, and he repeats that for five minutes with his chin on my shoulder, going faster and harder each second.

I dig my nails into his shoulder muscles and grit my teeth.

He lifts his head from my shoulder and rvs my cheek.

"Have you had enough?" he asks.

No. I haven't. I want more. But it also hurts really bad, soooo...

I nod my head and he pulls out of me and carries me.

"You probably need to rest.." he says into my neck.

I hold onto him and lay my temple in his shoulder and close my eyes as he sways me side to side like a sleeping child.

I begin to dose off, and I loosen my grip on him and my eyelids get heavy.

Before I know it, I'm falling asleep in his arms.

-the next morning.-

I wake up to Levi shaking me, he yells words but they all sound muffled.

I shake my head to clear it up and I can now make out his words.

"Eren you need to prepare, now!! Get up!!" he yells.

I hear a boom outside and the ground shakes. I notice that he has his war gear on.

Are we... At war??

"Eren!! These are captains orders!! Get ready now!!" he yells. "We are at war!"

Dun dun DUUUUNUNUNUN