chapter 13

Erens POV

There was a problem updating the chapter before so I will make a short version of it in here

So basucally the landlord bugged eren again and eren killed him in a really brutal way then when he went back to his room he realized what he did and freaked out then levi knocked at his door and eren tried to pretend he wasn't home.

I creek open my door then hear Levi say,"You know I can see your car in the lot right? You can't pretend you're not here."

He is leaned up against the wall to my right.

"Uh, sorry... I didn't feel like socializing..." I mumble.

Levi pushes himself off of the wall and steps infront of me and walks forwards, pushing me back, then shuts the door.

He brushes his fingers against my jaw and tilts his head.

"Who ever said you had to socialize." He asks.

I stutter and twitch my finfers. What if there's still blood on me?? I don't even have my shirt on!!

Levi places his palm on my cheek and stares at me.

His eyes fix in mine with a dazed look and he looks lost in space.

I tap my fingers together awkwardly and twitch. Why is he staring like this??

He raises his other hand to my face and pulls me close to him and right before our lips touch, he says,"Eren, you're beautiful."

He pets the side of my head as he kisses me.

I pull away from him and he stares into my eyes again, and as he stares, he He pets my cheek with his thumb and slowly walks me backwards.

"Eren...you're eyes..."

Shitshitshitshitshitshit.

He wraps his arms around my back and kisses me again.

He eventually pushes me into my bedroom and roughly throws me onto the bed.

He throws himself on top of me, bent on his knees, and smacks his lips on mine, fast and hard, while he runs his body on mine.

I wrap my arms around his back lightly and close my eyes.

Levi licks my neck then my throat then licks up my chin and back into my mouth.

He sits up and takes off his shirt and I lean back on the head of the bed.

He throws his shirt across the room and wraps his arm around my waist and look up at me.

I don't reply with a smirk, or a soft smile, or a kiss, I just hit my teeth and my lips slightly quiver.

He lays his head on my chest and holds me tightly and groans,"God, Eren, why do you have to be so damn irresistible??"

He runs his hands up my bare sides and raises his head and places his lips on mine.

I kiss him back and place my hands on the sides of his head.

I sink down into the bed and roll over to wherein on top of Levi.

He takes off his pants and nudges me to do the same so I do.

After we both throw the rest of our clothing on the floor, I hover over Levi and lean down and kiss him for a while then pull away.

I wrap my arms around the middle of his back, forcing his back to arch and his head to lean back and a little upside down, and spread his legs out.

Shit what do I do?? I have never topped before, ohmygodohmygod.

I find his edit and thrust my length into him and he grips tightly onto the bed sheets and moans.

That was gratifying.

I pull out and repeat the process, and each time he lets out a moan or heavy breathing or a mix of both and says my name under it all.

After about ten minutes of that, I hear a knock at my door.

I raise up a little bit, but Levi grabs me and pants,"No, just leave them,"

I listen to him and lean down and kiss him.

They knock again, harder.

I ignore it.

They knock again and this time even louder and harder and longer.

I pull away from Levi, angrily, and shoot up.

"Eren! If you don't go they won't know you're here!" Levi says, desperately.

"No, I just have to go there and get it out of the way." I grumble as I put my pants on.

I storm out of my bedroom and I hear Levi fumble around behind me.

I open the door and three cops stand infront of me.

Shit.

Levi pops out of the bedroom wearing only his pants and walks up behind me.

"Are you Eren Jaeger?" they ask.

I nod my head.

They all exchange glances then one of them pulls out hand cuffs and grabs my shoulders and cuffs my hands together.

"You're under arrest for murder."