chapter 4

Erens POV

Levi pushes me onto the bed and runs his hands on my chest and I feel his lips curve and he unbottons my flannel.

Shit... I might have forgot to take off the lingerie...

He take my shirt off then unbottons my pants and slips them off and he rubs his hand on my side, where the corset is tied together, giving me womanly curves.

He sits up and takes his shirt off as I slide out from under him.

After he throws his shirt to the ground, I come up from behind him and trickle my fingers up his back, over his shoulders, around his biceps, and onto his chest.

I lean forwards, forcing him to bend over and he lays his back onto the bed and I sit on top of him and he grabs my sides.

I lean down to him and lay on top of him and lay my chin on his shoulder and grind on him and he grabs my thighs.

My mouth finds its way to his and I place my lips on his and stick my tongue in his mouth and he does the same to me.

I sigh his name and he grabs my thighs harder, making me grind faster and Levi reaches his hands further and grabs my ass and squeezes it and pulls me up further.

I continue grinding on him and kissing him as I pet his cheek with my thumb and he pulls my hair and I moan into his mouth and a slight grin appears on his face. He pulls my hair again, this time grabbing my body at the same time, and I moan louder and he smirks.

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me hard and tugs at a string on the corset, and I feel it loosen on my side, then he pulls at the other side and the corset falls off of my body.

His hands move down my waist over to the straps connecting the high socks to my underwear and pulls them with his thumb and let go and they snap on my legs, sending a sting through my body.

He puts his hands inside my underwear and slides his fingers around until I feel them sliding down my thigh, and I feel the chill air hit my bare skin.

Levi rolls on top of me and takes off his pants then his underwear then he lays on top of me and spreads out my legs and lifts them up and I offer my body to him and he thrusts his length into my exit and I moan loudly and he grabs my length and tightly squeezes it and rubs his hand up and down.

I moan and I start feeling hot.

He thrusts his length into me again and repeats it over and over again and I start to cum.

He pulls out and moves his mouth onto my chest and licks down my chest to my stomach, then down to my length and licks the white liquid off of my body.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and bite my lip then moan.

"Nngh...L-Levi... Mmnn..." I sigh.

He kisses my neck and grind his body on mine.

"eren..." He sighs into my neck.

I pet the back of his head and close my eyes and he rubs my body with his gentle skin.

He pulls away from my neck and I open my eyes slightly to see his face over mine and he places his fingers on my chin and says,"Stay with me tonight."

He places his lips gently on mine and I kiss him back and wrap my arms around him.

I close my eyes and I feel him lift me up, arching my back with my upper body bending backwards with my neck bent far back and he kisses my chest and I grip onto his shoulders.

"Levi, i-i can't take anymore-" I moan.

His lip brushes on my chest and he lays me back down and lays down next to me, both of us panting breathlessly.

I close my eyes and feel Levi wrap me in his arms and rub his leg on top of mine and he says gently,"Goodnight."