chapter 10

Erens pov

He opens the door and before we walk in I press my lips on his and we press our faces together.

He tugs the keys out of the door and throws them on his floor and closes the door.

As we kiss, I walk towards his room, making him walk backwards.

I'm just about getting there until I hear glass drop.

I jump and so does Levi and I wrap him in my arms and he grabs my shoulders and we look in the direction of the sound and I see a girl girl with long brown hair that is brushes back into a ponytail and she looks about my age, standing in the kitchen with her mouth wide open and her hands out, from holding a bowl or plate.

Is this his girlfriend?? Am I his lover?? Is he cheating?? But on who?? Her or me?? What??

I push myself off of Levi While pushing him also and give him a stern look.

"I- Eren, this is not what it looks like," Levi stutters.

"Ok, so who is she?" I ask, trying not to sound like a total bitch.

The girl begins to look shocked then she shoots a look at Levi.

"Who am I? Levi, how does he not know who I am??" she asks with a high voice.

I told my arms and both me and the girl shoot a glare at him.

"Okay, jeez," Levi sighs. He look up at me and says,"That is my sister Melissa. She likes to sneak into my apartment and randomly make dinners."

I raise an eyebrow.

"Hey, its not random, I'm sure that you know why I do it!" she shoots from the kitchen.

Levi shakes his head then covers his face with his hand.

"Well, this is really awkward...." he mumbles.

"Oh my god." I exasperate.

I grab his wrist and drag him into his bedroom and lock the door behind us.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his sides, holding his lower back with my hands.

"I'm sorry, I should have mentioned something about her...." Levi says covering his face with both hands.

I nod my head and say,"Yeah...but the air has been cleared, so do you want to finish what we started or do you want me to leave with an awkward tension?"

He peeks at me through his fingers then closes his eyes and sighs as he wraps his arms around my neck.

"Finish..." he mumbles.

"Hm? I can't hear you when you talk like that." I smile.

"Finish." he snaps again.

"Ok, now I can hear you." I chuckle.

Suddenly, his clumsiness and awkwardness faces away and he smirks.

"Yeah, and I will be able to hear you moaning my name from underneath me tonight." he says with an evil smirk on his face.

That escalated quickly.

He stands on his tip toes and presses his lips hard against mine. I close my eyes anc I kiss him back and grab his sides.

He pushes me onto the wall, pushing my chest onto it, and removes my pants then my underwear and I can hear him behind me taking off his belt and getting out of his pants and taking his shirt off.

He lifts up my shirt and grabs my thighs then thrust his length into me and I clap my hands over my mouth and grit my teeth and shut my eyes tightly and I feel my face go red.

He leans over to my ear and says,"You can't be hurting already. I just got started."

He pulls out and as he does and let out a long sigh. He thrusts into me again and reaches his arm around my and puts his hand on m stomach then pushes it down to my length and he grabs it, making me flinch, then rubs his fingers on it as he thrusts in and out of me.

I moan and I feel him grip me harder and he rubs faster and I can feel cum run down the sides and trickle in his fingers. He rubs it all off with his hand then pulls away and still has his hard length inside my exit. I hear him pop his fingers out of his mouth then he pulls out of me and spins me around and he takes me onto the bed.

He lays on top of me and when I open my eyes he is hovering over me staring down at me.

Why does this feel like it already happened?

Why is everything...everything...changing?