Prologue

(If you all know me by this point then you can guess that this in another musical!!!!!)

Once upon a time in the land of Equestria, there was a big house in the middle of the Everfree Forest. In that house, a father with buttermilk skin and pink hair paced outside of his daughter's bedroom waiting for his wife to return home. His name was Butterscotch. He paced back and forth of the hallway thinking about what his daughter had told him and about what she did.

'Why would Fluttershy do this? She's such a sweet little girl!' Butterscotch thought.

Just then his wife, Eris, came bursting through the door and rushing toward her husband.

"I came as soon as I got your letter!! What in the name of Celestia happened?!" Eris asked her husband.

"Eris!! I'm glad your home!! Fluttershy punched someone at school today!!" Butterscotch explained.

"What?!!?! Why?!?!" Eris asked in an angry tone.

"I don't know. She told me the whole story, but she was talking so fast that I couldn't understand a word she was saying!!! Then she ran into her room and shut the door saying that she didn't want to talk to anybody!!!" Butterscotch explained.

"Well there has to be an explanation! And I'm going to find out what it is!!" Said Eris as she started to walk toward Fluttershy's room.

Then her husband caught up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Make sure to be gentle with her. You know how she can break easily." Said Butterscotch.

"I promise." Said Eris as she stood outside her daughter's room.

Eris took a deep breath and knocked on Fluttershy's door.

"No one's here!!" Fluttershy yelled.

"Fluttershy I know you're in there!! It's your mother dear. Can you please let me in?" Eris asked.

Fluttershy sniffled a bit before she said yes. With that being said Eris opened the door to find her daughter under her bedroom covers crying. Eris walked over to her bedside and knelt down.

"Why is my sweet cotton candy crying?" Eris asked as she tried to peek under the covers.

"I'm not sweet!" Fluttershy said.

"Why not?" Eris asked as she lifted up the covers.

"B-Because, I did some that wasn't nice today." Fluttershy said as she got out from the covers.

"And what did my whittle sweetie did?" Eris asked again.

"I p-punched somebody at school today!" Fluttershy said really quickly before looking away and started to cry again.

"Why did you punch somebody dearie? You know you're better than that!" Eris said as she hugged her daughter.

"B-Because, there was this one kid who kept calling me names because I said something that the other kids found funny. To me it wasn't funny and then the entire class started to call me the same names! At first was sad until I started to get angry! And before I knew it I punched the kid who was calling me names first and then the class was shocked. When I saw what I did, I ran home and told daddy everything, then I went to my room and didn't come out!" Fluttershy explained.

Eris was surprised at her daughter, but she remembered what her husband and kept calm.

"Why were those mean bullies making fun of you?" Eris asked.

"W-Well, the teacher asked us to create our world and present it to the class. After I told the class about my world, they all started laughing at me!! They told me I was a mad person, crazy, lunatic, weird, and a psycho!!!! B-But I'm not crazy mommy!! I'm not crazy!!!" Said Fluttershy as she began to cry again.