Epilogue

It's been four years since Fluttershy has returned from Wonderland and things weren't quite normal again. Nor were they good. About six months after she came back, Butterscotch came down with a terrible disease that was unfortunately incurable. He had only two weeks before the day of his death and he spent every minute of the day spending with Fluttershy. And during those two weeks was painful to Fluttershy. Although she made those two weeks the best of her ability, it still didn't make up the fact that her father died two weeks later.

Saddened with grief, Fluttershy cried for days knowing that her father was no longer there with her. But if there was a lesson that her father and her mother taught was to always keep your chin up, and carry on. Sometimes they would use a play of words and would sometimes say 'Flutter on'. Fluttershy remembered that lesson and carried it throughout her days. She still had her friends who kept her busy whenever she was alone in her house.

But sometimes they couldn't be with her all the time since each of them got married about a year later. All were happy with the one they love most, spending each day with their husband and the love that they have. Fluttershy was overjoyed every time that one of her friends got married, but was reminded of a wedding that haven't occurred...hers. But she didn't let that get in the way of feeling happy for her friends. Twilight had married a fine huntsman named Timber Spruce, which was love at first sight! Unlike her ex-boyfriend, Flash Sentry.

Pinkie pie met a kind,caring, and hilarious gentleman named Cheese Sandwhich who hosted birthday parties, weddings, and many many more! Though the two only started as friends and nothing more, the two part animals eventually confessed their feelings for one another and got married six months later. However Rainbow Dash was in a sticky situation for the longest time. She ended up having two guys fall for her without even knowing! It was a rival between Soarin and Quibble Pants that went on for what it seemed like forever. Through taking her time and a lot of pondering, Rainbow Dash came to the conclusion that she loved Soarin. You might feel bad for Quibble Pants, but he's still friends with Rainbow Dash and became an author of his own adventure book series.

Rarity opened multiple clothing stores throughout the kingdom and beyond! Making beautiful gowns and clothing for her customers. Though the she was adored by many men, she unfortunately didn't have the time to look into a relationship. But that didn't stop her from doing the thing she loves most. Applejack took care of her family's farm and carried the apple business for her parents after they currently passed away. However she had Apple bloom and Big Mac to help her run the business. Big Mac stopped looking for love and realized that his only love was the love he has for his family.

Fluttershy went about her everyday life building a garden, taking care of animals, and looking after her parents house. Sometimes a man or two would come to her house to ask her on dates and invite her to go to the ball with them, but she would always turn them down. For she was not ready to let go of the memories of her and Discord, how she loved him with every bit of her heart. Even after four years, when Fluttershy was 22 years of age, she was not married and neither was she in any kind of relationship. Though during the four years, she kept the ring that was still on her finger reminding her of Discord.

One day, when the clock just struck noon, Fluttershy was baking cookies for her friends when they come to have a party. Wearing her pink apron and was covered in splats of cookie dough, she finally put in the last batch of cookies into the oven. Perfect timing! Cause right after she closed the oven, there was a knock on her door. Assuming it was her friends Fluttershy quickly took off her apron and placed it on the counter before running to the door. She opened the door while quickly tidying herself up.

"I'm sorry guys! I literally just finished putting the cookies into the ov-"

Fluttershy looked up expecting her friends to be there, but instead she saw someone she never yet didn't expect to see...the one true love in her life..................