Chapter 12

As the days went on, for some odd reason Fluttershy's nightmares weren't as common as they usually were. It was oddly strange, and Discord's pains weren't as painful as they used to be. But the two didn't seem to notice, as long as they had each other everything would be alright. People started to get a little concerned for the two and their actions towards each other, but Fluttershy and Discord didn't seem to pay attention. The they didn't pay attention to what they're criticism towards them.

What HAD been going on was the preparations for the gala!! The biggest and most important night in all of Wonderland!! On the night of the gala, Discord and Fluttershy went to Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC's dressmaking shop to get suited for their outfits. When they got there Ana dragged Discord to the dressing room to get his suit fitted and ready. While Pink Diamond and CCC dragged Fluttershy into her dressing room to get ready.

"Close you eyes darling!! The dress is a surprise!!" Said Pink Diamond as she covered Fluttershy's eyes.

"You're gonna love it!!" CCC squealed.

"Girls I'm pretty sure that the dress is going to be beautiful." Said Fluttershy.

"Well yes, but you're the guest of honor!! So we want you to feel extra special tonight!!" Said Pink Diamond.

The three girls walked toward the back of the room to where the dress was on the display in the room. Once they got there Pink Diamomd removed her hands from Fluttershy's eyes and she and CCC both yelled surprised. Fluttershy gasped once she saw the dress.

Fluttershy went up to the dress and lightly touched the top piece and all the way down

Fluttershy went up to the dress and lightly touched the top piece and all the way down. Tears started to fill up in her eyes as one hand covered her mouth. Fluttershy always dreamed about wearing a dress like this when she was a little child, and now she gets to wear it at the gala.

"Do you like it?" CCC asked.

"Like it? I love it!!!" Fluttershy exclaimed as she hugged her friends.

"Marvelous darling!! Now we're gonna help you put it in, do your hair, and makeup!! Well, maybe only a little lipstick, I mean from what I here you have a face of an angel." Said Pink Diamond.

She and CCC carefully took the dress off of the manikin and helped Fluttershy put it on. The dress was big and Fluttershy twirled around in it, making the dress spread out and spin. After fixing the dress on her Pink Diamond and CCC started to do Fluttershy's hair, making it curly and sparkling.

"So Fluttershy? How was that session with Rhythm Rose? I'm sure she helped you yes?" Pink diamond asked as she was still fixing Fluttershy's hair.

"Oh, w-well it went well and I learned some things that I didn't know about. Overall she helped me a lot." Fluttershy replied.

"And that feeling toward Discord?" CCC asked.

"Oh....I would say that it's still there but it's not love or anything, just friendship." Fluttershy lied.