Chapter 17

(Make sure to slide the picture to find the song. K? K!)

Meanwhile back in the village and throughout Wonderland, the citizens were having the most terrible and outrageous time when the storm came. The wind was blowing harder than a hurricane and the clouds above moved ever so violently across the sky. But that wasn't the worst. Oh no! The worst part of being caught in a storm was the pounding sound of the thunder and the powerful brightness when lightning strikes! 5 or even 10 bolts of lightning will come all at once from the sky going in every direction.

Every family and person that lived inside their homes held tightly to one another, and praying that their family and home will not be harmed. Whenever there would be a thunder storm, it would be harmless and would actually make the perfect light show in the sky. But this was unlike anything, anyone has ever seen before! Ana, Pink Diamond, CCC and Rhythm Rose clung to each other as the rain poured down from the sky and the lightning made the sky as bright as the sun.

"Guys I'm scared!!" CCC exclaimed as she hugged her friends and the tears poured from her eyes.

"Just hold on tight!! Everything will be all right!!!" Ana exclaimed.

"This is not how I thought we were all gonna go down!!" Rhythm Rose exclaimed.

"We all just need to hold on!! It'll all be fine in the end!! Hopefully!!" Pink Diamond exclaimed.

Just then, a big crack of thunder exploded in the air causing the girls and everyone in the entire kingdom to cover their ears as hard as they could. Everyone winced and screamed in pain as they clenched the sides of their heads. Tears ran down children's faces as this  parents tried to comfort them. Right when things couldn't get worse, the ground started to shake viciously causing  people to hug their loved ones even more!! The storm lasted for the entire day with non-stop flashes of lightning and loud cracks of thunder until suddenly came to a stop, just like that the storm stopped entirely.

With Ana, Pink Diamond, CCC, and Rhythm Rose they looked up in confusion to see the storm come to a sudden stop.

"Is it over?" CCC asked as she looked around.

"Only one way to find out." Said Ana as she got up from the ground and headed toward the door.

Once she did, Ana opened the door and she and her friends let out a gasp once they saw what happened outside. The outside world still had no color to the flowers or trees so it still looked the same before the storm even started, except a lot of the trees have fallen with their roots ripped out from the ground. Blocking paths and some landing onto people's houses. Luckily, no body was severely injured but the scene was just so frightening that the trees or the lightning could've on people's houses.

"Well......at least we're all still alive." Said Ana.

"Yes, but we don't know if other people throughout the kingdom got severely hurt or even killed!!!!!" Rhythm Rose exclaimed.

"Rhythm Rose is right! We still don't know how it was for other people, we can only hope that they made it through the storm." Said Pink Diamond.

"But does anybody know where this storm even came from? Cause usually when we get storms, it creates a work of art in the sky! How could this one be so vile and deadly?" CCC asked as she peeked from behind Pink Diamond.

"I think I know EXACTLY how this storm came to be!!!" Rhythm Rose said as she gritted through her teeth and clenched her fists.

Rhythm Rose stormed out of the boutique through the messed up roads and fallen trees, heading toward the deepest part of the Everfree Forest.