Chapter 15

(Make sure to slide the picture above over to find the song. K? K!!)

After Discord went to sleep, Fluttershy started to dream and she saw only pitch black darkness. She started to get scared as she called for Discord, but here was only an echo of her pleading call. Fluttershy was scared and all alone, until she heard a noise coming from all around her.

"W-Who's there?" Fluttershy asked as she looked around with a worried look on her face.

"Oh....we're not here to hurt you." Said a voice as it echoed around her.

Fluttershy turned around to see who spoke, but she saw nobody.

"Please!! Just leave me alone!!!" Fluttershy cried as she covered her face with her hands.

"Miss please, we only want to help you!" Said the voice of a child.

"You only came here to haunt me even more!!!" Fluttershy replied.

"Believe us when we say this: you need to leave now, or you'll end up suffering like us!" Said the voice of a man.

Fluttershy looked up and she saw five shadows standing in front of her. The first one was a woman, the second one was a man, the third was a young girl, and the last two were a pair of twins. Fluttershy stared into sir glowing eyes as fear spread through out her body.

"S-Suffering? H-How?" Fluttershy asked as she tried to stand up.

"A long time ago, Wonderland used to be a lot more harsh and gruesome then it is now. But the punishment is still the same now as it was then." The woman explained.

"So they all died then?!?!" Fluttershy asked.

"Well...not exactly." Said the man.

"What do you mean not exactly?" Fluttershy asked.

"Those who suffered the consequences suffered more than just death. But they suffered for different reasons, it wasn't love." The young girl explained.

"B-But I thought people from Wonderland were punished for falling in love with someone from reality." Said Fluttershy.

"That's the only rule now. A long time ago it was much more harsh yet there was more people that came from you world to do must more than 'visit'." The twin shadows explained.

"What more did they do? Can you tell me?" Fluttershy asked.

"No.........bût wę ćäñ šhøw ÿøū." Said the shadows.

Fluttershy then closed her eyes as darkness seem to sweep around her, and lift her up into who knows where! She felt her self being pulled up and up until finally she was lowered down. She felt the ground as soft soil, except it felt dry. Fluttershy looked up to see the five shadows and one by one, they began to speak and showed how they and wonderland came to be.
(A/N SONG TIME!!!)

"Wait!! You guys....were?!?!!-" Fluttershy began to say, but she was lost in her own words.

"Oh yes Miss Fluttershy, we and all of the shadows that whispered all those things to you were the lost souls of both, people from Wonderland and your world!" Said the woman as her eyes became a blood red.

"No, NO!! No, this can't be happening!!!" Said Fluttershy as she out her hands in her face and turned away.

"Oh Fluttershy, it already happened!" Said the man as his eyes turned into a dark blue.