Chapter 19

"The Jabberwocky...it's coming!!!" Discord said with a look of fear across his face.

"THE JABBERWOCKY?!?!?!!!" Everyone cried out.

Queen Rarity looked terrified and rushed passed Discord to look outside, and once she did, the Jabberwocky was already setting fire to some of the villages!! People screaming and shrieking once they gazed upon the Jabberwocky's hideous face. It then let out a loud, powerful roar before it breathes fire all over the village.

"Dear Celestia!!!" Queen Rarity muttered.

"Queen Rarity, what should we do?" Rainbow Dash asked.

But Queen Rarity didn't answer as she saw the Jabberwocky breathe fire upon some of the villages. She quickly snapped out of her trance and turned to everyone with a serious face.

"Rainbow Dash, I want you to gather up your army and attack the Jabberwocky! We need everything we have to prevent this creature from killing anymore civilians!" Queen Rarity explained as Rainbow Dash nodded and left the room to gather her army. "Applejack and Pinkie Pie, I want you two to find any survivors that managed to escape the village. Everyone else grab a weapon! We need to defend ourselves the best way that we can to defeat this monster." Everyone missed and ran out of the room to do their jobs. Discord was about to run out of the room until Queen Rarity put a hand on his shoulder. "Discord I need to talk to you separately."

Queen Rarity pulled Discord aside and looked at him straight into his eyes.

"Discord, your job is to take Fluttershy, go into the Everfree forest and make sure she goes through the portal to get to her world." Queen Rarity explained.

"B-But wait! That means...she has to leave...f-forever?!?!" Discord asked as tears starred to form in his eyes and his throat began to hurt.

"Discord listen to me, under no circumstances you let Fluttershy stay here. We're in the middle of a battle where millions of people can get hurt and possibly die!! You must do everything you can to get her through that portal, is the only way Wonderland has a chance of surviving and for Fluttershy to live. If she stays here any longer than the Jabberwocky will find her and kill her!! Do you understand?" Queen Rarity explained.

As Discord listened to Queen Rarity's words, he couldn't help but think that he had to say goodbye to Fluttershy forever. But he couldn't let her stay here! What future could they have if they manage to survive the Jabberwocky's reign?! If sending Fluttershy away back to her world is the only way she'll be safe, then so be it then.

"I understand." Discord replied.

"Then grab a weapon and find a horse, because you need to get to that portal as fast as you can before the Jabberwocky finds you." Queen Rarity said as she turned to walk away.

"But wait what are you going to do?!" Discord asked.

"I'm going to protect my kingdom." Queen Rarity replied as she grabbed a sword that was golden with a red and fire-like ora around it.

Discord nodded as he ran out of the throne room, to grab a sword and find a horse. Once he was out of the throne room he saw tons of soldiers thinking all over the place and getting ready for Wonderland's biggest battle in history. Discord pushed through the guards to find a rack full of weapons and swords, all brand new and ready for battle. He grabbed one that was sharp and silver with an iron handle and a red ruby right in the center. He stated at the series for a quick second before the ground starred to rumble and shake, causing people to fall down and lose their balance.

Once the shaking stopped everyone got right back up on their feet and continued to prepare for the Jabberwocky. When Discord was about to run to the castle stables to find a horse, he heard a soft voice calling his name.