Chapter 2

Fluttershy was admiring all the animals she remembered while growing up, until there was a rustle in the flowers that scared the animals away. She started to get frightened, for it could be a large beast! But it wasn't. Out from the flowers came three little girls around the age of 12. One had yellow skin that hers except she had red hair with a big pink bow on top. She wore dirty brown pants and an old shirt. The second one had orange skin and shirt purple hair. She also wore dirty pants and an old shirt. The third one had whit skin and had lavender and light pink hair, curled to the finest.

The girl wore a small frilly pink dress that almost reached the ground. But she didn't wear shoes, in fact none of them did! Their feet were all dirty but it looked like they didn't care.

"Hi!!" Said the girl with orange skin. "What's your name?"

"D-Don't you remember me? My name is Flutttershy."

Then they all gasped and looked at one another.

"F-Fluttershy? Is it really you?" The same girl asked.

"Yes Scootaloo it's me!!" Said Fluttershy.

Then Scootaloo hugged Fluttershy tightly, happy to see her friend again. Hen te other two girls came forward.

"You remember me right?" Asked Applebloom.

"Yes Applebloom. How can I not forget that you were the one who stand up for kids your age." Said Fluttershy in a sweet tone as she hugged her as well.

"Hey don't forget me!!" Cried the last one.

"How could I forget you Sweetie Belle?" Fluttershy asked.

"You mean Princess Sweetie Belle!!" Scootaloo corrected Fluttershy.

"Princess?!" Fluttershy asked in a surprised tone.

"Yeah! My parents gave my Rarity the kingdom, so now she's queen!!" Sweetie belle explained.

Then Applebloom jumped up in excitement.

"Wait!! Nobody knows that Fluttershy has returned!! We need to tell everyone!!!" Said Applebloom ad she took Fluttershy's hand and started guiding her into the field of tall flowers.

Then they heard a horse coming and they all knew what that meant, except for Fluttershy. Since its been a while since she came to this place. A black horse wearing black armor came up to them and stopped. Sitting on the horse was a person in black and red armor with a helmet. The person took the helmet to reveal a lady with light blue skin and rainbow colored hair.

"Fluttershy?" The lady asked.

Fluttershy was happy to see her friend Rainbow Dash.

"Yes!!!!" Fluttershy replied excitedly.

"F-Fluttershy!! I haven't seen you since you were six!!!! Has it been that long already?!?! Rainbow asked as she hugged Fluttershy.

"It has been!! I assume you're....?" Fluttershy said.

"The captain of the royal guards!!! At your service." Said Rainbow as she took a bow in a confident manner. "Queen Rarity is going to be so thrilled that you're here!!! We must go at once!! You do remember how to ride a horse do you?"

"Well uh sort of." Fluttershy replied.

"Um....question. Any particular reason your in your undergarments?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, when I shrank down to go through the door my clothes didn't shrink with me." Fluttershy said shyly.

"Oh. Well not to worry! Queen Rarity is sure to let you borrow some clothes." Said Rainbow dash.