Chapter 13

(GIVE CREDIT TO THE GUY THAT MADE THE PIC!!! Warning: SUPER ULTRA MEGA FEELS!!!! Seriously, the song makes me cry.)

Discord waited near the door as he adjusted the collar of his tux and looked out of the window. It was nice dark clear sky, the moon was shining brightly and the stars twinkled in the sky. Discord heard the carriage pull up and called for the girls if they were ready. One by one Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC came down the stairs wearing their most finest dresses. Ana wore a red and black dress with hearts all over it. Pink Dimaomd wore a long lavender with a purple rose necklace and diamond buts all over it. CCC wore a poofy light blue dress with pink roses on the front.

"Sorry if we're late!! We needed to get dressed too you know!" Said Pink Diamond.

"It definitely took a while!" Said Ana.

"But now we're here!! You don't have to wait any longer!!" Said CCC.

"Ok then, but where's Fluttershy?" Discord asked.

"Oh right!! Fluttershy the carriage is here!!" Pink Diamond exclaimed.

After Pink Diamomd called for Fluttershy, she slowly stepped out of the room. Her dress flowing as she walked toward the door where the girls and Discord was. Ana didn't get to see the dress on Fluttershy yet so when she saw her walk out of the dressing room she gasped.

"Oh my chaos!!! You look amazing!!! You look just like a princess!!! Doesn't she Discord." Ana asked.

Discord just stared at Fluttershy and the dress she was wearing, he was absolutely mesmerized by how beautiful she looked tonight. It was not only the dress, it was everything about her. Her hair, the dress, everything about her was an absolute picture of beauty, like a rose just blooming after a long cold winter. Fluttershy walked up to Discord while he was still in his trance.

"Well? H-How do I look?" Fluttershy asked.

Discord got out of his trance and looked down at Fluttershy.

"You look like an angel." Discord said as he touched her hand and kissed it.

Fluttershy blushed and they both started to walk toward the carriage. Discord opened the door and did a little bow.

"You're chariot awaits, my dear." Discord said as he took Fluttershy's hand and helped her get in the carriage.

Once Fluttershy was in Discord followed her and sat down next to her, with his arm around her. He looked out the window and saw Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC getting in there carriage, but they said to start going they'll catch up soon. And with that being said the carriage started to move all the way to the castle for the biggest night in all of Wonderland. Fluttershy looked out of the window to see that they were getting closer to the castle. She started to jump a little bit.

"Excited?" Discord asked.

"Oh yes! I'm sorry, it's just I always wanted to go to the gala ever since I've heard of it and now I'm going tonight!!!" Fluttershy said excitedly.

"It is pretty exciting isn't it? But just stand clear of Prince Blueblood. That guy can be a real jerk some times...ok that was a lie, ALL the time!!" Said Discord.

Fluttershy giggled.

"But just be careful if you ever come around you, I don't want you getting hurt." Discord said as he held Fluttershy's hands. 

"Don't worry Discord. If Prince Blueblood is as bad as you say he is, then I'll be careful. But I'll be with you remember? After all you are my escort, what could go wrong?" Fluttershy asked.

"Anything, that's what cam go wrong!!" Said Discord.

Just then the carriage pulled up to a large set of golden steps, they realized that they were at the castle and it was such an amusement. People buzzing around and walking up the steps, while fireworks were being set off above. Fluttershy looked out of the window and saw the people going inside the castle and she bit her lip. Discord saw that she was getting nervous and he put his hand on her shoulder.