Chapter 7

Applejack and Twilight had concerns for the two 'friends' but hopefully the two are not in l-o-v-e. They shook the thoughts out of their heads and went to join them in the fun. As the fun went one other laughing and playing games, the night came and soon Fluttershy and Discord had to go back home. They waved goodbye to Applejack and Twilight as they started walking back home through the dark forest. Fluttershy got scared multiple times since she still had her fear of the dark, not to mention all the strange noises that was coming from all around them.

They thought that up it was just the noises of animals being awakened since some roamed the forest at night, but these noises seemed very odd. It wasn't the sound of animals, it sounded like the voices of people! And they were saying things that confused Fluttershy.

"Stop what you're doing.
If you don't stop he'll come!!
You're a disgrace to Wonderland!!
It's your fault in what's soon to come!!
Go back to your world, where you belong!!!
It'll be your fault!!" Said the creepy high pitched voices coming from around.

Fluttershy squeezed Discord's arm tightly and got closer to him. He also heard the voices and couldn't understand why they were saying such things. They both walked a bit more until they made it back to Discord's house. When Fluttershy and Discord got inside they immediately started to get ready for bed. Discord sat on the couch in the living room and thought about the voices he had heard when they were walking through the woods.

'What wee those voices talking about? They sounded like what me and Fluttershy are doing is bad!! But we're doing nothing wrong!! What am I doing that is going to cost all of Wonderland?!?!' Discord thought.

'Falling in love.'

Discord turned around to see who said that but there was no one to be seen. He then felt a sharp pain in his head and clinched the cushions of the couch. The pain swirled in his head as if his brain was splitting in half. The pain progressed and some thing odd occurred. Discord started to hear creepy voices in his head as the pain continued.

'You're breaking the rule!
Terrible things happens to those who break the rule!!
You are the cause of Wonderland's destruction!!
You need to get rid of Fluttershy, or these unfortunate events will continue to progress.
STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS NOW!!!' Said the voices.

The pain increased dramatically and let out a loud groan of pain. Fluttershy came running out of her bedroom and into the living room to check on Discord, but she found him with his head down as his hands were clinching the sides of it. Fluttershy began to feel a wave of worry brushing through her as she knelt down in front of Discord.

"Discord what happened?!?!" Fluttershy asked.

Discord couldn't say anything, how could he? I mean, would you be able to speak if you were felling an enormous amount of pain? Discord gritted his teeth and his hands squeezed his head, making it worse. Fluttershy knew that the pain was in his head and she put her hands on the side of his head and began to rub it in circular motions to help soothe the pain. The second that Fluttershy put her hands on the sides of Discord's head, the pain started to go away.

It was still there but it didn't hurt as much, then Discord started to relax a little bit.m

"Is that better?" Fluttershy asked as she continued to rub Discord's head.

"Yeah, but it still hurts." Discord replied as he held down low.

Fluttershy kissed Discord on his forehead and continued to rub his head, but she left Discord a little star strucked.

"There now, is that better?" Fluttershy asked.

"Y-Yes. Thank you." Discord replied, still star strucked.