Chapter 3

Discord stood frozen where he was standing as millions of thoughts came to his mind.

'She's back!!! But how?!?! Why is she so big?!?! Has it been 12 years?!?!?!' The Mad Hatter thought.

As the questions kept coming to his head, Fluttershy was looking at him while rubbing her arm. She didn't know what to say! How could she say anything? This is the first time since these two friends have seen each other for a while. After a few moments of awkward silence, the Mad Hatter finally broke from his trance.

"F-Fluttershy.....is that you?" He asked.

"Yes....it's me." Fluttershy replied as she walked toward him and picked up his cup.

"B-But how?!?! The last time is saw you were no higher than my knee. Sweet Celestia have you grown a lot! And you've grown quite beautiful as well." He said as he took her hand.

Fluttershy blushed but tried to hide it behind her hair. The Mad Hatter then led her to sit at the end of the table to talk.

"So Fluttershy, how did you come back to Wonderland?" He asked.

"W-Well, I was at a party and I was talking to some people, and that's when I saw angel and the Cheshire Cat. And let's just say that I had to...speak in front of a crowd and then that's when I saw them in a bush a and then they ran away. I got lost in my words and I ran after them! And that's when I came here." Fluttershy explained.

"So that means your going back then I suppose?" The Mad Hatter asked as he snapped his fingers and a teapot that was filled with chocolate milk poured into two cups.

"I-I guess. I mean, my father and my friends must me so worried about me by this point and I have to...um....finish what I had to say in front of the crowd." Fluttershy said shyly and took a sip of her chocolate milk. 

"This party that you were at, what were you celebrating about?" The Mad Hatter asked.

"I-It was an engagement party." Fluttershy replied.

"I see. For a friend or family member I suppose?" He asked.

"N-No. T-The party was for...me." Fluttershy mumbled.

The Mad Hatter almost spit out his tea when he heard the last part. But then he swallowed hardly and took a deep breath.

"Question, how old are you?" The Mad Hatter asked.

"I'm 18 years old." Fluttershy replied.

"Hold that thought!" He quickly said and took a sip of his chocolate milk, only to spit it right back out. "WHAT?!?! You're 18?! I still can't believe it's been that long!! But aren't you a little bit too young to get married?"

"Yes, but it's only the engagement. I don't get married until I'm 20." Said Fluttershy.

"Well I suppose that your fiancé is getting worried about you. Correct?" The Mad Hatter asked. 

"I-I suppose, but the truth is that I don't love him." Said Fluttershy.
(Quick A/N all of you fluttercord shippers can now rest in peace knowing that fluttermac is dead!!!!)

"Then why are you marrying him? When you marry someone it's out of love." Asked the Mad Hatter.

"It was an arranged marriage. But my father has always told me to marry for love. Oh dear, he must be so worried about me!!" Fluttershy said, having a little worry inside of her.

"Before you leave Fluttershy, would you stay for dinner?" He asked.

Fluttershy looked in his red eyes and admired how they kinda glittered every time he does something kind. How could she say no? It's been a while since they've seen each other.