Chapter 6

The sun rose up and the sky began to lighten up Wonderland and everything it shined upon. The birds started to chirp, the flowers began to wake, and people started to go about the new day.The burning glow of the light hit Discord's eyes, causing him to wake up. He yawned as he tried to open his eyes.

"Ugh...what a night. Fluttershy.....stargazing......singing....and-" Discord said before he heard a noise coming from right next to him.

He looked and he saw Fluttershy cuddling in his chest as his arm was around her shoulder. His eyes widened in surprise and had the urge to jump, but Fluttershy was still asleep so he just stayed there as he watched Fluttershy sleeping on his chest. As Fluttershy slept, Discord couldn't help but smile at her. Thinking about what would happen if she stayed in Wonderland, instead of going back. Maybe...just maybe, Fluttershy could have the same feelings for him. Then they'll fall in love and live happily ever-

'No! I can't possibly think of such foolishness!! That dream she had last night, I fear if I keep feeling these emotions it could come true! But as long as I don't break the rule, nothing will bad happen. But what if everyone knew?! That means she would have to go back!! How could I possibly let her go if-' Discord thought, but his thoughts were interrupted by a sudden pain in his chest.

As he winced in pain, Fluttershy began to wake up. She rubbed her eyes as she looked up at Discord who was wincing in pain.

"Good morning Discord, are you okay?!" Fluttershy asked.

Discord looked down to see Fluttershy was awake.

"G-Good morning!! And yes I'm fine." Discord assured Fluttershy.

"Are your sure? You look like you're in pain." Fluttershy said as she sat up and looked at Discord.

"It's nothing, I've been in a lot more pain this." Discord replied.

"But what if it's something serious?! W-What if-" Fluttershy began to say but Discord cut her off.

"Fluttershy, there's nothing to be worried about. I'm fine, really! Now was your sleep? Any more bad dreams?" Discord asked.

"Well no. I slept great!!" Said Fluttershy.

"See? The star gazing really helped a lot! Now how about I make breakfast? Pancakes or waffles?" Discord asked.

"I'll have waffles please." Said Fluttershy.

Then Discord snapped his fingers and they were back in his house. As Discord started to make breakfast. Fluttershy went to her room to change. Some of the animals came through her window to help her pick out an outfit and do her hair. When she came out she look like this:

Fluttershy walked out of her bedroom to see Discord making waffles

"Fluttershy! Your waffles are re-" Discord paused when he turned to Fluttershy to see her in her dress.