Chapter 4

(A/N ok you know what? I'm getting tired of saying the Mad Hatter every single time so I'm just going to say Discord from now on. Ok? Ok!)

The sun rose the next day as the animals started to wake up, the birds started to chirp, and everyone was going about their normal chaotic day. Discord woke up before Fluttershy did and decided to make her breakfast in bed. He made a stack of pancakes with blueberries and syrup and went up to Fluttershy's room. Discord silently went inside her room and found that she was still asleep. The sun shined through her window as some humming birds made a tiny little knock on the window.

Discord opened the window and let them inside, they went to Fluttershy and hummed in her ear. Fluttershy turned around and kept sleeping while Discord just chuckled at the birds trying to wake her up. One of them tried to open one of Fluttershy's eyes but she quickly covered herself with the bed covers. Discord gave a smile and went over to Fluttershy and sat next to her on her bed. He slowly lifted up the covers to see Fluttershy who was pretending to be asleep.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Discord said as he poked Fluttershy on the arm.

Fluttershy slowly opened one eye and smiled at him.

"Good morning!" Said Fluttershy as she sat up.

"I made you breakfast!" Said Discord as he handed the pancakes to Fluttershy.

"Thank you Discord!" Said Fluttershy as she took a bite out of her pancakes.

"We're still going to the village right?" Discord asked.

"Yes! Let me just finish my pancakes and get dressed." Said Fluttershy.

"Ok then, I'll be waiting." Said Discord as he walked out of Fluttershy's room.

Fluttershy quickly finished her pancakes, then got up to make her bed. The hummingbirds helped her pick out an outfit and brush her hair. Fluttershy wore a a small yellow dress with pink butterflies all over it. The birds helped Fluttershy put her hair in a braid and she was ready to go!! Discord waited near the door with his chaotic suit and large grey top hat with a branch on the top.

"I'm ready!" Exclaimed Fluttershy as she stepped out of her bedroom and walked toward Discord.

Discord looked at Fluttershy and his eyes widened. For that moment it looked like Fluttershy was an angel from heaven.

"Discord is everything alright?" Fluttershy asked.

Then Discord snapped out of his trance.

"Yes! It's just...you look like really beautiful in that dress." Said Discord.

Fluttershy blushed as she took Discord's arm. Then they both started to walk to the village. As they walked down the cobblestone road they saw little children playing hop scotch and some playing tag. The kids noticed Fluttershy and Discord and they all waved at them. Fluttershy and Discord saw them and waved back. Then a little boy came up to Fluttershy and gave her a small daisy. She smiled and took the daisy and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The small boy felt happy as he ran back to his friends to continue their game. Discord took the daisy and helped Fluttershy put it in her hair. Fluttershy thanked him and they kept walking. After a long walk, they both finally made it to the village and immediately everyone noticed Fluttershy. Not long after they both walked into the village, people started to greet her and hug her while Discord just leaned on a wall looking at the crowd surrounding Fluttershy.

'Yeesh! Only a day and everyone in the whole kingdom seems to know of her arrival!' Discord thought.

He watched as Fluttershy greeted everyone then she signaled to Discord to come to her so they can keep looking around the village. Fluttershy was happy seeing everyone she knew and seeing the children play with her. Her stomach started rumbling and so did Discord's.