Chapter 5

After Discord out Fluttershy to bed he walked to his bedroom and began to sleep. Except everything was not all fine how it seems to be. Things were about to get...frightening!! As Fluttershy slept in her bed, she began to dream except it was not a good dream. She saw Wonderland in a state of destruction!! Homes were burnt down and trees and animals were either crushed or quivering in absolute fear!! This was no longer the place of craziness and chaos, this was....a land of despair and destruction. To Fluttershy she was absolutely horrified to find the place she loves most in a state like this!!

She couldn't handle everything that she was seeing, but she walked and walked through the village. There was nobody to be seen and the trees were burnt to a crisp or knocked over. Fluttershy was so scared that she wanted to cry! Then she heard a groan not too far from where she was standing. She ran to the noise to see a person lying on the ground and bleeding terribly. She got closer to see that she knows this person! But it was someone she absolutely cares about....it was Discord!!! She ran to him and got down beside him, he was coughing and was very weak. His blood was all over the ground and his eyes look faded.

"D-Discord!! W-What happened?!?" Fluttershy asked as she held his head on her lap.

He coughed some more before he looked up at Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy. I-I'm glad to see you once again. *coughs* before I go." Discord said in a weak tone.

"Go?! Go where?!??!" Fluttershy asked in a panic tone. "W-What happened here?!"

"It was the *coughs* the Jabberwocky!!" Discord said at last.

"J-Jabberwocky?!?" Fluttershy asked.

She have heard of the creature before, but never fully understood it's purpose and why it attacks. Fluttershy was terrified when she saw Discord's eyes began to close very slowly.

"No no no no no no no no no!!!!! Discord!!! You're not leaving me!! You're not!!!!" Fluttershy exclaimed as she hugged his body.

"I-I'm sorry, Fluttershy. But it was my f-fault in the first place." Said Discord as he groaned from the pain and the lack of blood.

"H-How is it your fault?!" Fluttershy asked as she was on the verge of tears.

"B-Because...I chose to do something that e-everyone else told me not to do. B-But it felt so good that I didn't want to let it go." Discord explained.

"W-What are you saying?!" Fluttershy asked.

"F-Fluttershy...I need to tell you....t-that I....l-love....." But it was too late.

Discord breathed his final breath and was now gone.

"Discord? DISCORD!!!! NO!!!!!!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

The tears started to pour out of Fluttershy's eyes like a river. Her heart ached and her hands were shaky. She hugged Discord's lifeless body, repeating to herself to come back and not leave her. Just then there was a big rustling noise coming from the forest. As she hugged Discord's body, she looked to see what the noise was and she froze. Fluttershy saw two piercing blue eyes that gives you shivers down your spine and it made a low growling noise as it came out of the shadows.

When it was fully out of the forest, Fluttershy gasped and jumped back. What she saw was a ferocious, terrifying dragon that was too frightening to look upon. (it's the one in the picture above). Fluttershy was quivering in absolute fear as she gazed upon the monster. It was like nothing she and ever seen before!! The Jabberwocky roared loud and bold, and Fluttershy started to run, faster then she had ever run before!! There were tons of fallen trees in her way and the branches teared and ripped through her clothes and skin, but she kept on running.