30. It's Julie?

Song of the chapter// If I die young by Katy Perry

Abigail Devon's POV....

The morning sun was falling in my face, penetrating my eyes to snap open but I didn't want to. The bed was too warm for me to leave it. I didn't remember it being this warm when I went to bed last night. The bed moved closer, snuggling in the crook of my neck, pulling me close. I felt its hand wrapped tightly around my stomach, a smile stretching in my lips at its action......Wait! Hand? Bed didn't have hands.

I snapped my eyes open, staring down over my stomach. Sure enough, a hand was wrapped around. Slowly, I turned my head a little and was immediately met with Eugene's dark brown hair and his closed eyes. His presence in the bed...right next to me was so shocking I jumped away from him with a startle and cried out in horror.

"What the hell?" I yelled, moving away frantically which caused my hand to smack him on the face.

"Ow!" he groaned, rubbing his cheek, and opened his eyes groggily. "Squid head, why are you attacking me so early in the morning?" He complained, looking at me through his sleepy haze.

"What are you doing here in the bed when I told you to sleep in that couch?"

"I tried to sleep there but it was way too uncomfortable and I was cold. Since, you were already asleep so I came to sleep in bed. That's it." He answered snuggling under the blanket.

"B – But....." I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off suddenly yanking me towards him that I was on top of him.

"Common, all we did was sleep. There's nothing wrong with that." He said, tucking my hair away from my face so that he was gazing to my eyes. "Unless, you are disappointed that we didn't do anything." He added with a mischievous grin.

I glared. "Remind me again why I am in love with you."

"'Cause I am great, handsome as hell, intelligent, intimidating, gorgeous like a Greek God and....."

"......and cocky, arrogant, annoying, incorrigible and narcissistic." I finished with a triumphant smirk when I saw the scowl in his face.

"Admit it, you love me more for all that qualities." He stated casually with such conviction I faltered in my way to come back with a smart retort. He smirked. "See, I knew you love my cockiness, arrogance, annoyance and narcissism."

 "You are impossible." I said, pulling myself off of him but seemed he had other plans as he brought both of his hands around my body, and pulled me closer that we were just inches away.

"Don't go." He whispered, his breathtickling the side of my face. My breath hitched due to our proximity as I tried to clear my mind.

"We – We need to leave." I stuttered fighting back the blush that was slowly making its way into my face.

"It's still too early. Just go back to sleep." he said already closing his eyes whilst he brought my head down to his chest. My body tingled with weird sensations that coursed through each veins in my body, I shivered not from the cold but from the feelings I was having right then listening to his steady heartbeat.

Unfortunately, he thought I was shivering due to cold as he tightened his arms on me. I blushed hard, fighting the urge to hold him at the same time.

Finally, collecting the little sense I had, I spoke, "Eugene, I really think we should leave...." I started saying rapidly raising my head off of his chest to look at him but in my hurry I forgot how close we actually were as my lips came in contact with the corner of his mouth.