AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, everyone! What's up??

First of all, thank you everyone for reading this story and giving it a chance. I cannot express my gratitude for how happy it'd made me.

Also, I want to inform you that I am writing a new story, named "Rainbows after Hurricane". I am in the process and I am halfway through the story so I am probably going to start posting it from next month. I would be really glad if you guys will give it a chance as well.

Since, the story won't out until next month, here is a little synopsis about the story. Hope you will like it.

Rainbows after Hurricane

What do you understand by 'Hurricane'?

According to Oxford dictionary, it is "a violent storm with very strong winds"

And

According to Zach Taylor, it is, "a violent storm that comes and destroys everything you have built so far without an ounce of remorse"

According to Asher Cameron, it is, "a violent storm that comes unannounced and takes away everything that is dear to you leaving you with some nasty scars that will always remind you of the loss and pain you suffered"

But

According to Dianna Taylor, it is, "a violent storm that destroys the things around you—the things that keeps you all together—it destroys them but not with the intention to break you but with the intention to make you strong. Although it destroys you but it mends you too"

So, what is a hurricane?

Does it always cause destruction and leaves you broken or is it the tool to mend all the broken pieces together?

Read on to find the answers and follow Zach, Asher and Dianna on their memorable journey to find what they have lost.

Do tell what you think about it???

See you till next month.

Love Eliza.

xoxo