NEW STORY UPDATE!

So, I have just started writing a new story and it's out on Wattpad. It's called "Above Everything, you're the one." You can go to my profile and check it out or go click on the link below..

A small synopsis to my new story. Hope you'll like it.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/153540147-above-everything-you%27re-the-one

Above Everything, You're the one

"I may be small but I am too big to live on someone's charity"—Hazel Ryder

"This is not sympathy because I don't sympathize with anyone."—Evan Thomson

—————

Living in the poor neighborhood, where everywhere you look at, you can only see drugs and drug addicts and people fighting for no apparent reason, it's hard to protect yourself when you're all by yourself.

Either you'd need to be strong enough to protect yourself or you'd need someone to protect you. When every hope and ray of light dies for Hazel Ryder, she finds herself alone with a drunkard father who doesn't care for anything except alcohol.

When the said father figure fails to give her the required protection, a new presence takes her in, comforting her, and protecting her. He is Evan Thomson.

He is her guardian prince.

She is his little angel.

Can this two survive a world where everything has its price?

This is not a story of two lost souls falling in love. This is a story of two souls healing each other against all odds where they find comfort and protection and love.

A/N: Also, a big big thank you to everyone for reading "Sorry, I love you." This story is very close to my heart as it is one of my initial stories and I love reading all your comments on it. Thank you so so much for all the love guys. You are the best. 

Lots of love..