1 부

*Edited*

Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jeon MaRi. I'm a 97 liner and had already graduated from highschool. I live in Daegu and I'm proud of it.

I'm adopted by my parents from the adoption centre called 'Love House'. I was around 7 at that time and had gone through a lot. But I did suffer from amnesia when I was just 6 years old, from a car accident.

I couldn't remember anything before I was 6 years old. But what I'm bothered about is that a lot of people say I look like Suga from Bangtan SonyeonDan.

I'm not really a fan of them, that's why I don't know who the heck he is. Sigh...

I'm moving to Seoul tomorrow. My parents and I decided that it'll be best that we live there. I don't really care if I'm adopted. But I really want to see my real parents.

Other than that, I'm not really excited since I've gotten used to living normally rather than a city filled with so many people in one place. Hopefully, I can adapt to that kind of lifestyle.

With that said, I'm now off to Seoul! 

Suga's POV:

Annyeonghaseyo! This is swag, Suga from Bangtan Sonyeondan. As many fans know, I came from Daegu and I'm a 93 liner. But no one actually knows that I have a sibling. She has been missing for the past 12 years. I've been trying to look for my sister, hoping that I can see her again. Nobody knows this except my band members.

I remember that she looks exactly like me but she's very active. I want to see my sister again, hoping that she's still out there somewhere.

Flashback

"Eomma! Eomma! Who is she? She looks exactly like me. Is she my sister? Can I name her?" I asked my eomma as I admired my baby sister. She looks very cheerful and bright.

"Sure you can. What would you name her then?" My eomma said as I held the baby on my arms gently.

"How about Yoreum? Since she looks bright and cheerful like summer." I suggested to my eomma as I rocked her to sleep. She laughed cutely and I giggled at her cuteness.

"Wahh. That's very clever YoonGi-ah. Geurae, let's name her that." My mom agreed as she kissed my cheeks and Yoreum's.

End Of Flashback

I sighed as I remembered my sister.

"Hyung, Gwaenchana?" Jungkook asked as he handed me a cup of water.

"Ne." I simply replied as I sipped the drink in my hand.

"Is it about your sister? Yoreum, right?" he questioned as he noticed the sadness in my voice.

"Ne, Jungkook. I fell like losing my hope on finding her. What if she ended up somewhere bad or something. Haih. Mollayo (I don't know)." I said as I started to lose hope.

"Did anybody their losing their hope? I'm J-hope, I'm your hope!" That horse said with a sudden outburst.

"Hyung, Don't lose hope on finding your sister. We will help in any way we can. We will surely find her." J-hope encouraged as all the members gathered around me and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks guys. But air. I'm in need of air." I said as they were hugging me too tight that I might die.

"FIGHTING!" Jiminie pabo yelled as we all yell with a fighting spirit.

"Seriously, this ain't swaeg." I exclaimed as they all hit my back and teased me until it was time to go up stage.

Yoreum-ah, stay safe. We will find you someday...