11 부

Mari's POV

"Jeon Jungkook?!" I shouted in shock since I only talked to him through messages and I didn't even talk to him in real life.

See, I'm so blessed. I am meeting an idol group in the middle of Daegu and they know my name. Every fangirl's dream, literally.

"Annyeong, Mari-ah. We met again." V said with a rectangular smile on his face. How cute is that? I looked at everyone and spotted Jimin with a smirk on his face.

"Suga-hyung, stand next to Mari. See if you really look alike." Jungkook said and Suga was walking towards me. He stands next to me and all of them were in awe. Jimin went towards me and hugged me for no good reason. Why is this so weird?

Suga and Jungkook glared at him and my mom suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She looked at all of them and smiled at all of them.

"Welcome to the 'Love House'. May I be of your service?" Eomma offered as I saw her took a glance at Suga. Her eyes widened and she went straight to hug him. Suga was in the state of shock and I was just confuse at what why mom was doing.

"Eomma! That's an idol you are hugging!" Eomma let go and she stared at me. I saw in the corners of her eye were tears.

"Mari-ah, lead the others inside the House. I will talk with Yoongi for a second, ne?" HUH?! How did she know him? She rarely watch idols. And if she do, she always complains about how they are so feminine and stuff.

"Eomma, how do you know him?" I questioned her as I pointed my finger towards Suga.

"Mari, be a good girl and just show them around." and I just replied with a nod.

"So, Mari-ah, how are you?" V said and I looked towards him. He looks awfully familiar...

"Yah! Go away. Maknae is sad because of you." Jimin stated as we all towards the maknae. He was looking towards the ground and didn't speak.

"Kookie-ah, annyeong." I said as his head as now looking towards me. He smiled and was slowly walking towards me.

"Mari-ah, how are you? You didn't text me yesterday." He said and I just smiled at him. We talked and I was showing them around the orphanage. I told them about my personal story and they all comforted me. I feel like they're like brothers to me. Weird ones, of course. We all got to know one another and 95 liners just keep fighting till the end.

"Mari-ah, don't you remember me? How come you can forget your best friend? I feel sad now." I'm confuse at what V said. He was acting sad and damn the cuteness.  I looked at him, confuse and he just sighed.

"It is me TaeTae! I only recognize you for your face. Mianhe." And my eyes went wide. I looked at him and now I remember. I used to have a friend but I only called him TaeTae. No wonder. How could I forget him?

"Wow, not even a hug?" He asked and I just quickly hugged him. I release the hug and smiled at him.

"Wah! I couldn't recognize you. You've changed too much." I commented and we both chuckled. The memories are flooding. All of them just stared at us and I looked towards Jungkook. He was looking at the ground again and he is very silent. I wonder what's wrong...

 We were interrupted by a cough and turned to the direction where it was heard and saw eomma and Suga oppa.

"Mari-ah, don't freak out, okay?" And I just nodded as I looked at both eomma and Suga oppa. He went towards me and he smiled brightly.

"Mari-ah, you're my sister. You're Min Yoreum..." He said as I could see tears formers in the corners of his eyes. He hugged me and I still couldn't believe my ears. I looked towards eomma and she just nodded.

"I'm who?" I questioned Suga oppa.

"You're my sister, Min Yoreum."

---

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen...

It has been revealed!

Jeon author-nim, PEACE OUT!