29부

Jungkook's POV

"Ready guys?" Namjoon-hyung asks as I hold Yeoreum's hand tightly. My heart is beating so fast. Today is the day that we tell ARMYs. We don't what they'll say or do. We will just trust them with all our hearts. "Ready!"

We gathered around to do our cheers like every performance, only this time, Sarang and Yeoreum is here to join us. We head towards the stage with a heavy heart.

"Good morning ARMYs!" Jin-hyung greets as we all bow along. "Today, we have two guests!" Hobi-hyung says as we look at my girl beside me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Min Yeoreum. Also known as Yoongi-oppa's lost sister," Yeoreum greets, with a shaking hand. I grab the mic gently from her with my right hand and grab her hand, entwining her right hand with my left hand. I give her a gentle smile as I hear gasps from the audience.

"She is also my lovely girlfriend," I announce. "We appreciate if you can accept us as we are very happy together. Even though we know the consequence of dating with my current career, I trust that ARMYs will always be here to support us."

"And this is my girlfriend, Sarang," Yoongi-hyung announces too as I hear more gasps in the audience. "You might know her as the girl who wants to sue me for breaking her heart." The crowd erupts in laughter which I am very happy about.

"We will always be here for you," Taehyung says, "Even Yeoreum and Sarang. They have suffered and overcame obstacles. You guys might be sad that both Yoongi-hyung and Jungkookie are dating but both of them are girls that we can trust. We hope that you trust them too,"

"We want to present you guys a song that holds a wonderful meaning to us. The song is called Magic Shop," Jimin-hyung says. "We want you guys to know that if you are having a hard time, somebody is bullying you, your parents aren't supporting you or if there is any sadness that you are feeling, please come to us. We will always be here for you through our music,"

"Stop right there!" A voice is heard as we all turn to the back of the stadium.

......

Yeoreum's POV

"That b*tch right there is a sl*t! She shouldn't be with Jungkook! I saw her kissing a guy and he is right here with me," I got surprised as Habin is standing right there, looking down like a coward with Haneul. Suddenly, Jungkook and the other guys stood in front of me and Sarang to protect us both.

"Enough Haneul, I saw you kissing some other guy right in front of my eyes," Jungkook said, "You were the one who bullied Yeoreum and that guy right there? You left her when she was bullied by that woman," Jungkook stated while pointing at the both of them.

He knew. Jungkook and the other guys knew. I look over to Sarang and she just nods. Jungkook is still holding my hand tightly as if he never wants to let me go.

The crowd boos at the both of them and I got shocked at how supportive ARMYs are. "You shouldn't be here!" A girl shouts from the right, "Get away from our boys and the girls!" another from the right. "Get those two out of here!"

Everyone cheers and I start tearing up. I never knew I could receive this much support in my entire life. "Guards, please escort them out. We don't want them here," Yoongi-oppa glares at the both of them, looking like he wants to kill the two of them. He looks at me and gives a reassuring smile.

The boys start to gather around me, giving me a pat at the back. "It's over now, Yeoreum-ah. Both of them are gone for good. ARMYs here will never let them near us ever again," Jungkook hugs me and I hear a loud "Group hug!" from Hobi-oppa as we all fall to the ground. We all got up and Jungkook hugs me one more time and presses his lip onto mine.

"I love you, Yeoreum-ah,"

"I love you too, Jungkookie,"

It's finally over. Thanks to everyone in this room.

Hello everyone,  it is me againnn. I am sorry that it took me this long to update and I am also sorry that this might not be a good "ending" to this story. I appreciate the amount of comments that I get on this story and I am very thankful that I reached 100K which was never something that I expected reaching while starting this. For that, thank you so much. 

I might be writing an epilogue to finish this off or not. I might start another story or not. I have no plans at this moment so we'll have to see. If you have any suggestions, please leave it in the comments down below.

Thank you for again for the support and every single one of the readers are appreciated because without you, I would have never reached 100K. Thank you so much.

I love you guys and stay happy <3